Who is Niko????

shetara20

WHo is Niko??? I have been looking at the t-shirts and tanks and I still dont get it!Who is he?? Ima Newbie!!!!:wallbash:

JustKiya

He is the Tech God in the background, who keeps this site running for all of us hair crazy women to post and fellowship on.

Without him, the site wouldn't look the way it does, it wouldn't have the options that it does, and it wouldn't be up & accessible nearly as much as it is.

He's the Wiz, yo.

:lachen:

And the man's name is NIKOS.

WITH the S.

Last edited:

klb120475

He is the Tech God in the background, who keeps this site running for all of us hair crazy women to post and fellowship on.

Without him, the site wouldn't look the way it does, it wouldn't have the options that it does, and it wouldn't be up & accessible nearly as much as it is.

He's the Wiz, yo.

YEP, at one point he was lil bit more active on the board but I guess he's too busy doing the upgrades now.:sad: He is all of our cousin. If anybody every ask u if u Niko cousin...the answer is yes unless they talkin bout somebody in jail.:look:

Forever in Bloom

YEP, at one point he was lil bit more active on the board but I guess he's too busy doing the upgrades now.:sad: He is all of our cousin. If anybody every ask u if u Niko cousin...the answer is yes unless they talkin bout somebody in jail.:look:

We all have junebugs in the family, we also got niko's too :lachen::lachen:...and of course at least one family member in jail.

firecracker

Why ya'll askin bout snooky? Newer folks always ask this question but you ain't new chica. lol :lachen: Try doing a search I'm sure he answered this question one, twice etc.

shetara20

Why ya'll askin bout snooky? Newer folks always ask this question but you ain't new chica. lol :lachen: Try doing a search I'm sure he answered this question one, twice etc.

I am a newbie. I have only been on the forum for almost a month I think. So.. i didnt know who the guy is so now I know!Thanks everyone!!!