Beautiful locs, Styles and ...and....Oh my!

Afro-Indi

Some of this pics #120 has me using my mouse pad as a fan.

I have been searching high & low for loc pictures. She describes this collection as her motivation. And she's right these are very motivating, and it's sprinkled generously with loc'd eye-candy!

Enjoy!

http://public.fotki.com/HaitianHunny/my_locks_journey/before-lox/locks_i_admire/?cmd=fs_slideshow

This slideshow is the absolute BOMB!!!!!!!

I'm over here losing my mind over #104 and #140.

Now, WHY did you have to go and post this link??????
God already knows how badly I want to loc anyway!!!!!!
I'll be going the Sisterlock route, but I'm thinking after I reach my goal length.....which is somewhere between WL stretched and BSL unstretched, but I don't even know if I can wait that long.

***Back to the slideshow***.......

tadeja

I only made it to #110, it was making my heart hurt. I cut my almost BSL locks off 18 months ago.

I miss them.

:sad:

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Thank you for sharing. Those pics are gorgeous:yep: When I finally decide to give up relaxing, I would love to get locs...

Ivonnovi

Glad you all liked the show, and glad to share the discovery with you.

qtSlim, Sister locks can be started on Relaxed hair, you just have to find a 'tician that's confitdent enough to start them. Just letting you know.

Thank you for sharing. Those pics are gorgeous:yep: When I finally decide to give up relaxing, I would love to get locs...

anon123

Wow, there are so many drop dead gorgeous pics in that link. Dang! I can't believe how thick some are. And the beautiful updos and hair jewelry? Too much!

NewYorkgyrl

I LOOOOOOOVE LOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These pics are so beautiful. Thanks for posting!

One day (maybe in 15 years) after I have gained more experienc with my natural loose hair - I will grow locs.

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Glad you all liked the show, and glad to share the discovery with you.

qtSlim, Sister locks can be started on Relaxed hair, you just have to find a 'tician that's confitdent enough to start them. Just letting you know.

I didn't know that, thanks! I think I'll do more research :yep:

PinkSkates

WOW...the lady, Goaple (sp)? her and her locs are stunning. If I could get my hair to loc like that, I could end my hair journey. I've never been a fan of locs, but I've never seen locs so pretty.:yep:

dany06

#62 grabbed my attention the most but I dont think that it was just because of the locks
Overall all of the hair is just beautiful. makes me wanna lock

Raspberry

Ooh.. I haven't seen this slideshow in a minute.. luvs it :yep:

WOW...the lady, Goaple (sp)? her and her locs are stunning. If I could get my hair to loc like that, I could end my hair journey. I've never been a fan of locs, but I've never seen locs so pretty.:yep:

I've heard this sentiment a lot and I understand it.. it's all about what you're exposed to. Hopefully more folks are seeing that locs are what you make them, like any other hairstyle. Small, large, fuzzy, smooth, high or low maintenance... wavy, curly, glam, casual, etc.. it's all up to the person who wears them.

Junebug D

What a beautiful gallery! I love locs! I've been having the itch to loc badly over the last couple of weeks. I actually kinda half-heartedly tried it back in '04 or '05, but I wasn't ready then. I have been feeling the desire though, and this gallery is helping! :grin: When I loc, I NEED mine to look like Lauryn Hill's, I love the length, the thickness, the texture... Oh, her's were perfect. :lick:

Raspberry

What a beautiful gallery! I love locs! I've been having the itch to loc badly over the last couple of weeks. I actually kinda half-heartedly tried it back in '04 or '05, but I wasn't ready then. I have been feeling the desire though, and this gallery is helping! :grin: When I loc, I NEED mine to look like Lauryn Hill's, I love the length, the thickness, the texture... Oh, her's were perfect. :lick:

Weren't they tho? Just beautiful. Looking at her pics there makes me miss her soo much :ohwell:

remilaku

I love the loc styles!! I am sorry I am in a aww when it comes to locs. This is just my style. If I ever cut my locs off. I will loc again in a year or two. It is definet.

NEWYORK20004

these locs are gorgeous, im definetly locing my hair in the near future. ill just have to settle for yarn braids for now.