Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum

LongHairDreams

Bee MIne Growth Serum.

Buy 2 get 1 FREE!!!

What are the ingredients in your product? They are coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sulfur powder.

The wonderful fragrance you smell in our Growth Serum is Mango. It smells so good :lick: I put it on at night before I go to bed and I fall right to sleep. It is such a relaxing smell.

http://BeeMineProducts

If you have any questions. Contact Customer service or MsSunshine

Last edited:

Coffee

Thanks for posting about this! I jumped on it about 3 minutes after your posted, I can't wait to try it!!

SelfStyled

Sounds real interesting. I checked the website and the ing were not listed. Can someone post what the ingr are.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I think she meant ingredients :)

I wish I woulda seen this yesterday :wallbash: I missed some FREE goodies! Argh!

LongHairDreams

Sounds real interesting. I checked the website and the ing were not listed. Can someone post what the ingr are.

I think she meant ingredients :)

I wish I woulda seen this yesterday :wallbash: I missed some FREE goodies! Argh!

OH...:blush: on the "FAQ" section, it says:

4. What are the ingredients in your product. I would love to give that information out, but I would have no business if I did that. If you are allergic to a specific item e-mail customer service before hand. And with Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum you need to do a test patch before full use.

tiffers

I wanna try it, but I have to use up my BT first :yep:

Is this made by a board member?

Coffee

Wow fast shipping! I received an email today letting me know my free bottle had been shipped. I can't wait to give it a try!!

Last edited:

MsSunshine

I would like to thank the ladies who participated in the promo and to those that were too late we do apologize. I'm sure we'll have more promo's that you will be able to try for. We hope you enjoy your Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum. There are a few ladies that haven't received theirs I'm concerned myself. Will check into it tomorrow. Thanks again !!!

Last edited:

Nita81

4. What are the ingredients in your product. I would love to give that information out, but I would have no business if I did that. If you are allergic to a specific item e-mail customer service before hand. And with Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum you need to do a test patch before full use.

That's interesting. StillALady lists her ingredients and she's still in business for over 1 year......

Nita81

She updated her website... she listed the ingredients as cocos nucifera, olea europaea, and sulfur before.

LadyEuphoria007

It's probably MN, Sulfer and Mango. LMAO

Just jokes! :lachen:

I'm about to place an order for some even though I missed the free giveaway.

Thanks much lady!

tiffers

If anyone have any questions about the product I'm open.

Can I get some for free?...... J/k..... Kinda :look: :lol:

How long does it take for people to see results?

How often do you have to use it to see growth?

I'm gonna order some after I'm done with my BT. Besides mangoes, what other scents are in there? Sounds like it smells yummy :lick:

MsSunshine

Can I get some for free?...... J/k..... Kinda :look: :lol: Promo is over sorry !! :(

How long does it take for people to see results? I'd say 2 week to a month depending on use

How often do you have to use it to see growth? use is daily or every other day I prefer daily

I'm gonna order some after I'm done with my BT. Besides mangoes, what other scents are in there? Sounds like it smells yummy :lick:
Can I persaude you otherwise ?? ;)

d-rock

Are the ingredients not on the packaging? I think she legally has to put the ingredients on the bottle or box. Giving the ingredients and giving the recipe are two different things. I want to know what is in it before I buy not necessarily how she made it.

MsSunshine

Are the ingredients not on the packaging? I think she legally has to put the ingredients on the bottle or box. Giving the ingredients and giving the recipe are two different things. I want to know what is in it before I buy not necessarily how she made it.

Yes, I have updated the website it is organic coconut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, sulfur powder & fragrance.