Can we make a ceramide product list...

caribgirl

After reading a thread regarding ceramides, I'm eager to incorporate ceramides in my regimen. I don't see a specifc list of products but it would be great if we can list them here as a reference.

Click here for Ceramide info

So far I've read that the following has ceramides:

Poos
Nexxus Therappe

Conditioners
Nexxus Humectress

Dominican Conditioners
La Bomba

Leave Ins
??????
Please add your fav. ceramide products.

Last edited:

Evazhair

nacidit leave in conditioner, miss key avocado treatment , miss key 10 en 1 ,keracare moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair

Last edited:

ajoyfuljoy

Softsheen Carson's Breakthru Line.

...is discontinued :nono:. I emailed the company a couple of weeks ago to make sure:

March 27, 2008

Thank you for your interest in Breakthru.

This entire product line has been discontinued and is no longer available. We understand the frustration you must feel concerning the disappearance of products which you have enjoyed using. It is never easy for us to make the decision to discontinue any of our products. We truly regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

In place of this discontinued product line, we suggest that you try Optimum Care Anti-Breakage Therapy product line, which is available at salons that use Soft Sheen · Carson products.

We look forward to your continued interest in Soft Sheen · Carson.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth
Consumer Affairs Advisor
Ref # 4524628

Evalina1

vonte422

Location: presently in Philly. Native New Yorker. Bronx, Queens, Nassau County

Re: Can we make a ceramide product list...
how are ceramides good? what are they?

I want to know too! What is the big deal about Ceramides Products?

ajoyfuljoy

All I know is the first shampoo I used with ceramides gave me such amazing slip...it smoked CON!

I'm sure someone else can come along and give a more scientific explanation.

Angelicus

Here are some more:

L'Oreal Mega Strength Fortifying Treatment
L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Shampoo
L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment (LUST :love: )
L'Oreal Mega Repair Complex
Naturelle Products from Sally's

MuslimahTresses

Are these shampoos with this ingrediant in them better than CON shampoo? CON is the only shampoo I use right now but since its discontinued I need something better anyway.

fivetimestwo

Almost all Nexxus poos and conditioners have ceramides, as well as Suave's Extreme Line (supposed to be a Redken Anti-Snap knock-off) :yep:

Fine 4s

In the article that was just posted here's what I read

Last year, Mizani launched Thermasmooth, a four-step thermal straightening system that delivers the look of a relaxer without a chemical service. Designed to treat all hair types, Thermasmooth features Mizani’s advanced C3 smoothing complex of coconut oils, ceramides and cationic polymers that nourish and strengthen the hair throughout each step of the system.

KhandiB

The Suave line is pretty okay too.
I used the Leave in

I would buy the poo and conditioner and mix it with my stuff for the ceremides.

Almost all Nexxus poos and conditioners have ceramides, as well as Suave's Extreme Line (supposed to be a Redken Anti-Snap knock-off) :yep:

caribgirl

Are these shampoos with this ingrediant in them better than CON shampoo? CON is the only shampoo I use right now but since its discontinued I need something better anyway.

I really can't compare them but products with ceramides help the strength of the hair while moisturizing at the same time-esp if one uses a no-lye relaxer. The link listed on the first post explains what ceramides are and how they may help your hair, sweetie :yep:.