Naturals-What DEEP CONDITIONER is your favorite right now?

laurend

I like carrot cholesterol conditioner by Hollywood Beauty. I use heat sometimes and when I'm lazy, I let it sit on my head while I do housework.

Desarae

I'm using Giovanni 50/50 Balancing Hair Remoisturizer. I DC once a week with heat for 20 min. For some reason, if I leave conditioner on my hair longer than 30 min, my scalp itches like CRAZY.

Fine 4s

A homemade conditioner my homegirl made with avocados, shea butter, mayo, glycerin, vit E, Soy butter mixed with another conditioner for consistency...anything with shea butter as a base...

Fine 4s

A homemade conditioner my homegirl made with avocados, shea butter, mayo, glycerin, vit E, Soy butter mixed with another conditioner for consistency...anything with shea butter as a base...

Put it on dry hair and leave it over night no heat USUALLY...

vangrey

Boots Botanics 3 Minute Deep Conditioning Hair Mask

I use it while in the shower...
anything longer makes my curls limp

donewit-it

I was going to suggest the Lustrasilk Shea Cholesteral conditioner. It's cheap and does work very well. But this right hurr, is a def. On two occasions, I've used the avocado mixed with some oils and honey and black strap molasses. It did a number on my hair in a goood way. I love it. I use it as a special treat for my hair. Every week would be too expensive I think.

adw425

I made a big container of DC, which consists of Queen Helen cholesterol, Ampro cholesterol, LeKair shea butter cholesterol, Lustrasilk herbal cholesterol, Suave extreme strength and VO5 juicy mango passion. It is about 100 ounces of conditioner to which I added a four ounce bottle of castor oil. It is also super-thick. It is a dream on wet hair, but on dry hair, it is absolutely heavenly. I haven't used it with steam or my heat cap yet, but I will this week. I usually leave it on at least a half hour.

tocktick

i use dark & lovely cholesterol mixed with my regular conditioner and olive oil once a week. it leaves my hair baby soft. i apply on wet hair (since i do it right after i shampoo) and leave for 15-25 mins. i've applied DC (le kair) on dry hair and even left overnight but nothing got my hair as soft as the mix i listed above.

Last edited:

BrownSkin2

I use Aveda Brilliant and Aveda DPHR mixed together for 30 minutes with heat. I recently started mixing those and I like the results. Soft shiny hair.

Poobity

Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol

I don't use heat for deep conditioning. I leave it on anywhere between one hour and overnight. It depends on my schedule and what I'm doing.

Fine 4s

I was going to suggest the Lustrasilk Shea Cholesteral conditioner. It's cheap and does work very well. But this right hurr, is a def. On two occasions, I've used the avocado mixed with some oils and honey and black strap molasses. It did a number on my hair in a goood way. I love it. I use it as a special treat for my hair. Every week would be too expensive I think.

What is black Strap molasses, is it like some kind of jelly?...I saw this in a grocery store. How do you use it?

morehairplease

right now, I am layering Silk 2 moistec super moisturizing co w/Pantene breakage defense mask. I usually pre-poo for hours with this on Sunday. However, I am looking for an all natural deep co to replace these two with as I am wanting to use more natural products.

morehairplease

wow, this sound yummy! is there a recipe for the co, by chance?

tia,
tishee

LongHairDreams

Proclaim Cholesterol and Hollywood Beauty Olive conditioner.
20 - 30 min with heating cap. If I don't feel like using the heating cap, I put a shower cap on and drap a towel over my head.

naturaline

ummm i love to use any random condish' then mix it up with warm honey and oil. coconut oils great for everyday shine.... i like oilve, jasmine, almond for rinses and others hehe but my fav oil at the mo it veggie. it makes my hair nice and lush! i have oil rinse pix in my album.

stargazer613

I love Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Con mixed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Con combined with a few drops of jojoba oil or meadowfoam oil and microwaved for about 10-15 seconds. I apply the mix to freshly washed hair, put on a plastic cap and a steaming hot towel and leave on my hair for about an hour then rinse.

donewit-it

What is black Strap molasses, is it like some kind of jelly?...I saw this in a grocery store. How do you use it?

It is less processed molasses. It is like the consistency of honey. It is good to ingest for iron-deficient people (I think:look:)

It can also be used instead of Grade B maple syrup for people who do the master cleanse that may be diabetic

naturalgurl

My fave would be....it's a tie actually. I love the coconut milk with lime juice. Makes the hair strong and I can actually feel the moisture. I also love, love, love my honey/EVOO DC. I usually sit under my thermal heat cap for 45 minutes or so and then leave the rest to "simmer" under a bag for hours on end. Just depends on if I have somewhere to go. If I don't have anywhere to go, I'll leave them on and sleep in it. My hair has never been healthier or stronger. It amazes me how hair ignorant I WAS!:look:

carib_n_curly

i love AUSSIE 3 minute long luscious deep conditioner.
i love it it makes my hair shiny and soft and when you add a bit of glycerine that just takes it to a whole new level:lick:. i use heat, my trusty blow dryer with a plastic cap of course can't afford a hooded dryer right now. i melted my plastic cap by mistake i guess i left it on one spot for to long:nono: oh well that cost me 59p.
i keep it in for 15 minutes rinse it out and stare at my hair and touch it for the whole day i don't even moisturise until late at night until i go to bed cause it's so shiny and soft.
my hair loves it so:yep:

SpyCats

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose on dry hair, I love it. I leave it in my hair with a cap overnight.