Naturals...How R U Wearing your hair today?

Or this week?
To continue from LadyKaypnyc's thread of a couple of weeks ago :grin: how is everyone wearing their hair? For some of us style-challenged people, it would be nice to see some different styles to get some more ideas.
Mine is a stretched out fro...it'll be the first time wearing my hair to work this way. :yep:

JustKiya

I'm boring, boring, boring, as usual - flattwisted updo in three parts - one for the back of my head, and two for the top. I don't really like how the front looks, so that'll be coming down and getting redone tonight.

Fine 4s

I think I have all of ya'll beat today....

condish underneath, condish cap, stocking and one of these rasta knitted joints to hide the 'stuff'. I pushed it back a little to show a little hair in the front....for style :ohwell:

anon123

I'm still wearing the style from the concert that I posted elsewhere, but I'll post it in this thread, too.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Half up, half down with a headband. Pretty typical. I wear a ponytail (or what we call a puff) almost everyday. Been wearing headbands since birth.

:ohwell: :blush: Ignore my sideburns and eyebrow regrowth.

blasiancurlie

hi ladies! i'm a newbie but i've been lurking for some time! this is my first post....yay. i'm transitioning so not natural yet but i'm wearing my hair in a high sock bun!

Attachments

• IMAGE_029.jpg
    IMAGE_029.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 129

kweenameena

I had blow dried my hair straight this weekend. So I did a swoop bang in the front and I copied SouthernTease's bun for the back part. It's cute.

bluediamond0829

mine is somewhat boring. With my usual black headband...like my avatar pic but just more curls(i found a wonderful product that keeps my hair moist, no flakes, and nice curls :) )

mahoganee

I just finished my hair this morning. Small braids in the back and I made an attempt at cornrows in the front with some crossovers. Not sure if I like yet or not.

LynnieB

mine is somewhat boring. With my usual black headband...like my avatar pic but just more curls(i found a wonderful product that keeps my hair moist, no flakes, and nice curls :) )

hmm-mmm, thought no one would notice the bolded, did you? :lachen::lachen:

gonna let us in on your little secret ~or~ do you plan to keep it to yourself. :yep:

juuuuust kidding..........no, not really :grin:

no, really - i am kidding :yep:
---------------

treated my hair with a nice rhassoul mudbath yesterday :lick: and put in some medium twists and made 2 pony tails out of them right afterwards. still have them in now. lady @ the store this morning said she really loved them, i thought she was gonna reach over the counter and feel 'em up for a sec <big grin>. they're definitely just a fun and casual look for today.

bluediamond0829

hmm-mmm, thought no one would notice the bolded, did you? :lachen::lachen:

gonna let us in on your little secret ~or~ do you plan to keep it to yourself. :yep:

juuuuust kidding..........no, not really :grin:

no, really - i am kidding :yep:
---------------

treated my hair with a nice rhassoul mudbath yesterday :lick: and put in some medium twists and made 2 pony tails out of them right afterwards. still have them in now. lady @ the store this morning said she really loved them, i thought she was gonna reach over the counter and feel 'em up for a sec <big grin>. they're definitely just a fun and casual look for today.

Sorry didnt want you to go and buy it all up LOL.

And i just realized something im posting up in this thread like im completely natural i think im like 90% to 95% there.

Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine shine wet shine gel extra strong(im loving it)

LynnieB

Sorry didnt want you to go and buy it all up LOL.

And i just realized something im posting up in this thread like im completely natural i think im like 90% to 95% there.

Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine shine wet shine gel extra strong(im loving it)

awwwwwwww - thanks for the product info!! i'm always glad to hear it when someone finds a product that works good for them, it's like this huge milestone we're all reaching towards :)

frankie

It's still straight from last Sunday...so I'm wearing it pulled back and pinned into a french roll. The fro makes its return either tonight or tomorrow:grin:.

nakialovesshoes

I have 2 rows of cornrows that are supposed 2 b under a headwrap. Only I thought I had one 2 match but it was navy instead of black & I already was running late so I just pinned the cornrows up n the back & voila!

BTW I didn't sleep w/a scarf on & my edges r a fuzzy mess. Good thing I work 4 the state b/c I'm definitely not professional in the hair area 2day. :nono:

LadyEuphoria007

I have a TWA so it's just a wash n go with the front smoothed back a little and a brown head band with stars.

Same ole Same...Grow hair Grow!

I was all up in what product bluediamond was using. :grin:

I use that Cat walk curl amplifier with glycern water mix and it works well for my curls.