Is it possible to have absolutely no breakage?

keylargo

My hair has come a long way. My ends look and feel so much better then they use to. Unfortunately, I still have a few short hairs in my comb each day. I see maybe 10 hairs in my comb and some are long and with the white bulb on the end. Do any of you relaxed ladies see absolutely no short hairs in your comb ever?

shinyblackhair

I'm relaxed, and although overall I believe my hair is in good condition I do get some breakage. Very minute amounts, but sometimes more than others. I think it's inevitable when you have a relaxer. That's not to say that you can't have healthy looking, long hair - you just need a good regimen to minimize any breakage.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
I think it's inevitable when you have a relaxer. That's not to say that you can't have healthy looking, long hair - you just need a good regimen to minimize any breakage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Even if your hair is natural, you're gonna get some breakage (unless your hair is made of wire, or you never, ever comb or brush it!!
)

keylargo

really?! That makes me feel better because I thought that I needed to keep up with the weekly protein treatments until I saw no breakage whatsoever. My hair is nice and healthy looking and I am retaining length. I guess this goes along with the "obsessed with breakage" thread

Ayeshia

yeah some hairs eventually break... sumtimes i get upset but then ill think okay i have about 100,000 strands of hair on my head and two broke off? that isnt enuff to make me panic...now after ten or more strand ill go nuts