Ladies Another Sally's 15% off coupon - Expires 4/5/08

Coffee

HD, thanks girl! I'm not going to use it of course,(PJ that I am) but my sister can use it, she wants to buy a heat cap:grin:.

so so chic

Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!
I wasn't going to buy the Curlformers until i got a coupon...and here it is :)

AsTheCurlzTurns

Ohhh thanks so much HoneyDew!!

Also wanted to add, those of you who going to Sally's be sure you join up with their Beauty Club! It's not much, but I'm sure it will help with a lil cents off your purchase as well. It's only 5 bucks for a year! :)

PinkAngel

Thanks HD, I just used your 10% off coupon Thursday for my Curlformers. I'm sure I can find something to use this 15% off one on. :look:

tricie

Thanks, Honey Dew; good looking out!

Of course, I went and bought the Curlformers; now Imma have to take them back and buy them again!!! :lachen:

no really i am...

Nola Darling

Not to one up you but I got a 20% off coupon in the mail. Ladies, make sure you go online and get on their mailing list so that you can take advantage of the snail mail coupons they send! :grin:

HoneyDew

Not to one up you but I got a 20% off coupon in the mail. Ladies, make sure you go online and get on their mailing list so that you can take advantage of the snail mail coupons they send! :grin:

It's not like that, people need to save what they can!

We were talking about the 20% off postcards the other day. Not all ladies are getting them, even those of us that have been on their list and had the card for years. It seems that they are random or demographic or something.

hrtbndr21

Thanks, Honey Dew; good looking out!

Of course, I went and bought the Curlformers; now Imma have to take them back and buy them again!!! :lachen:

no really i am...

Yeah I gotta get a price adjustment or do a return/re-purchase. I bought mine yesterday.

Thanks Honey Dew! :yep: