PIBBS DEAL...FINAL WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vslady

OK ladies, at long last the Pibbs deal is ready. I spoke with Tony A of Imperial Sales on Friday to work out final details. The pricing remains as indicated in Tenjoy's 12/15 post--

$180 for 512 (including shipping)
$235 for 514 (including shipping)

We explored many different options for payment and just thought it would be easiest to have everyone mail in their order individually to Imperial Sales. The mailing address is:

Imperial Sales
60 Gordon Drive
Syosset , NY 11791
Attn: Tony A

You must include your shipping address as well as the model you want (which should be obvious by your payment). Also, you must include the discount code/deal code # TO5387. The offer is good until 1/31/2008. Also, a money order or certified/bank check is the acceptable form of payment--no personal checks. Payment should be made out to Imperial Sales. We cannot, however, order through their website as the code is not activated by going on the website.

The refund/return policy is 30 days but return shipping is at your own cost.

Unfortunately we won't be able to negotiate a lower price because we are not collecting all the $$ and sending in one large payment, nor will we really be able to track how many people purchase through this deal but I have asked Tony to let me know and will follow-up weekly. If there are substantially more than 50 orders, I'm sure we could negotiate some freebies or other reduced price items.

Also, perhaps someone could pass this offer on to our fellow hair boards (BHM, Nap, etc.).

Finally, thank you all for your patient and helpful suggestions. I really hope this is a positive experience and perhaps a model for future LHCF bulk purchases.

Thanks especially to Tenjoy for a great idea and lots of legwork and to ElleDoll.

Last edited:

Moroni

Re: PIBBS DEAL...READY, SET, GO!!

Thanks so much for the update! Way to GROW!!!! *approaching DH about more money.....shhhh!*

PuffyBrown

Thanks so much for the update! Way to GROW!!!! *approaching DH about more money.....shhhh!*

The 512 for right now. If I can afford the other one when I get ready to order next payday than I will get it. I am going to look up the 514. Are they not the same?

Butterfly08

Just so I can be absolutely sure, does the $180 include shipping - is that the total price?

I was going to wait until next Christmas, but with that price I may have to rethink it. Thanks to you and everyone who worked to get a group discount for us. Awesome! :grin:

LaShanne

OK ladies, at long last the Pibbs deal is ready. I spoke with Tony A of Imperial Sales on Friday to work out final details. The pricing remains as indicated in Tenjoy's 12/15 post--

The total prices you've quoted include shipping, yes?
I just want to be sure....thanks!

CaliJen

Thank you so much for this info! Also I would like to thank you VSLady & TenJoy for making all this possible will have my Cashier Check out by the end of the week. Once again thankful! :yay::yay::kiss::woot:

vslady

The prices include shipping, yes.:grin: I tried to be clear but I understand LHCF ladies like extra assurances:yep:

Saida

im so jealous right now.. I want one too..

But I have to wait until I reach my goal..:ohwell: guess I have something to look forward to :yep:

Demi27

I will DEFINITELY be getting in on this deal.
AND I'm going to save some money so I can get the 514.

THANKS LADIES.

You all are the best !!!!

Butterfly08

Guys, what is better about the 514?

LadyZ

Thank you so very much

:grin: :yep: :drunk: :spinning: :lick: :yay: :notworthy :weird: :trampolin :clapping: :kissing4: :dance7: :woot: :clap: :bdance: :kisses: :kiss: :up: :bouncy: :angel: :bighug: :love3: :rocker: :bounceline: :urock: :worship2: :woohoo: :thankyou: :sweet:

:thatsall:​

Demi27

It's just a matter of wattage I believe. When I looked it up a few days ago, the 512's wattage was like 900 or something along those line and the 514 was 1000 or more.

From what some of the other ladies were saying in other posts, I don't believe there's that much of a difference.

I just like the most up to date model on things (that I can afford).

Maybe someone else will know about any other differences.

Demi27

Hey...does Imperial Sales have a website so I can go look?

Hey Stella.

I think someone had a link in the other Pibbs thread for imperial sales. I thought I had it saved as one of my favorites, but now I can't find it. :-(

I'll try to find it if I can. I specifically remember looking at it when I compared the 512 and 514.

I think it's easier to adjust the temp on the 514, while the 512 might only have 2-3 temp settings.

Maybe someone else can chime in on this?

ETA : The 514 has the exact temp, while the 512 has hi-med-lo temp setting. Based on the old threads, this appears to be the only difference.

Last edited:

MonaLisa

The cheap part of me wish I had waited....but I guess I can let 20 bucks go (my 512 was 199.99)....I'll be wheeling my new friend home on Friday...

Congrats Ladies! :yep:

Demi27

Believe it or not, I've actually seen some for over $700! :shocked:

senimoni

:falls out:

Ya'll making this really hard for me...one side says no..you don't even rollerset, the other says..its a deal...

can not compute

MonaLisa

Pibbs E-Z Dryer model 512

Height adjustable and tilting head for multiple positions. 970 Watts. Flip top visor. Includes timer and thermostat control. Must use hair net for airflow.

Pibbs Kwik Dryer model 514
Pibbs Kwik Dryer model 514​

Height adjustable and tilting head for multiple positions. 1000 Watts. Flip top visor. Includes timer, thermostat control and control warning light. Must use hair net for airflow.​

RubyWoo

:falls out:

Ya'll making this really hard for me...one side says no..you don't even rollerset, the other says..its a deal...

can not compute

Girl, that's how I feel:look: except I do rollerset but I don't plan to do it for awhile. Boy..decisions..decisions.

Vslady, is that price just for shipping within the U.S. What about people that don't live in the U.S.?

foxieroxienyc

daaaaaayum! I JUST GOT a hooded dryer for Christmas. But Pibbs 514 it is not... lol I will be getting this one and the other... Well it will have to be my back up, or maybe I'll sell it to someone here. It's a REALLY good dryer... But um, yeah I want a PIbbs.

Doll

We explored many different options for payment and just thought it would be easiest to have everyone mail in their order individually to Imperial Sales. The mailing address is:

Imperial Sales
60 Gordon Drive
Syosset , NY 11791
Attn: Tony A

You must include your shipping address as well as the model you want (which should be obvious by your payment). Also, you must include the discount code/deal code # TO5387. The offer is good until 1/31/2008. Also, a money order or certified/bank check is the acceptable form of payment--no personal checks. We cannot, however, order through their website as the code is not activated by going on the website.

The refund/return policy is 30 days but return shipping is at your own cost.

Unfortunately we won't be able to negotiate a lower price because we are not collecting all the $$ and sending in one large payment, nor will we really be able to track how many people purchase through this deal but I have asked Tony to let me know and will follow-up weekly. If there are substantially more than 50 orders, I'm sure we could negotiate some freebies or other reduced price items.

Also, perhaps someone could pass this offer on to our fellow hair boards (BHM, Nap, etc.).

Finally, thank you all for your patient and helpful suggestions. I really hope this is a positive experience and perhaps a model for future LHCF bulk purchases.

Thanks especially to Tenjoy for a great idea and lots of legwork and to ElleDoll.

Hi Vslady,

The answer to my question is probably an obvious one, but was not included in your information. What name do we make the checks out to?

Thanks!

Doll

The cheap part of me wish I had waited....but I guess I can let 20 bucks go (my 512 was 199.99)....I'll be wheeling my new friend home on Friday...

Congrats Ladies! :yep:

MonaLisa did your Pibbs price of $199 include shipping? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.