Waist length in 2008?

neenzmj

I don't know if there's a thread out there for this, but I'm shooting for waist length by June or July of 2008. Any other "08-ers" out there?

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Hmm...do I feel a challenge coming on?:grin: I too am shooting for waist length in 08. To be specific, I wanna be there by my college graduation in August...

tthreat08

Waist length huh? Let's see.....we have 15 months until December 2008...REALLY 16 months if we count 'til the end of December....so that's potentially 8 inches of growth...hmmmm. Well, in theory I could be there. I'm "that far from bra strap length, so my final answer is, "yes I'm in!"

neenzmj

Waist length would be the longest my hair has ever been and I think I've finally gotten past my scissor-happy stage. I think I can... I think I can!

Zahrah

If I can hold on to my current length without getting scissor happy or too relaxed, I see it coming for me too. I just have to continue to be consistent and patient.:grin:

meaganita

I don't know if there's a thread out there for this, but I'm shooting for waist length by June or July of 2008. Any other "08-ers" out there?
Yep, there's a thread out there it. It's a little dated, but there's still new people joining in the challenge, including me. I'm trying to hit waist length by next spring/summer.

Here's the thread for the WSL '08 Challenge:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=76444&page=6

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Like I said in another thread, I'd never thought about WL but if I were to...I'd most likely get there in October/Nov 2008 since I'd need another 6 ''.

mscocoface

Well you know the saying, go big or go home! Why not go for broke?

I am BSL now stretched, so I figure 1/2 inch per month for the next 16 months (Dec '08) that is some where around 8 inches I should at the very least get real close.

I am in and will continue with protective styles or low maintenance styles until I can't stand it anymore.:blush::lachen:

Miss*Tress

I was aiming for December 2007, but too much shedding and not enough protective styling leads to not much progress. I'm going to start wearing my hair up more so I can reach WL in 2008.

neenzmj

I was aiming for December 2007, but too much shedding and not enough protective styling leads to not much progress. I'm going to start wearing my hair up more so I can reach WL in 2008.

Miss*Tress, I'm with you on the protective styling. I'm going to try and do more of them, but I'm going to have to be creative, because I get bored with the same hairstyle real quick!

fluffylocks

How many inches do you guys need?

Heres my "stats" ( Im short:grin:)

17"--Full Collarbone length
21"--APL
24"-BSL
26.5"--Waist length

Im shooting for an inch a month from Sept untill Christmas( that will take me to APL & be the best present ever)
Then in 2008, I'll need 5.5 inches, i can do that easily:yawn:

If i dont get 1" a month, but the regualr 1/2 inch a month untill December 2008, i'll get 8" and be at 25" ( almost there:yep:)

meaganita

I think I need at least another 5 inches to be waist length post-trim...Summer '08 should get me there.:crossfingers:

PinkSkates

I'm wearing cornrows right now trying to grow and retain 4 inches of more hair I need to claim WAIST LENGTH HAIR. If I have no set backs I should be there around March 2008.

remnant

Hi I'm sooo in now for that challenge:yep:
I've hit bra strap which is 30 cm or 11,8 inches (from my neck hairline to the ends of my longest layer)
full bra strap is 35 cm or 13,8 inches
Waistlenght is 44 cms or 17,3 inches for me so I have 14 cms to go: 5,5 inches (yeah I'm a short torso girl)!
I hope prayfully to reach WL by december 08!

Last edited:

Divine_Order

Aw man! I wanna join this challenge:) Right now I'm just a tiny bit past bra strap. I think I'll more than likely be full midback by December 08....BUT I do enjoy a challenge! Count me in!!!:Copy of 2cool:

Achen

:drunk: oh my goodness!!!! I have this goal for myself too July-August i am about 6-7 inches away. Watch this space people!!!!!!!