My blad spot is growing from my self-made concotion!!!

SleepyJean

I had a bald spot from relaxer, that wasn't growing much even after five months. After researching good oils and non-comedongenic bases, I made my own concotion. For the past two weeks in a half I'm been putting a plastic cap over my head and put the concotion on my bald spot. I used one of those microdermabrasia vibrating things on it for five minutes afterwards. It has really sped up the growing processing. I doubled the amout of growth I got in those five months. Now, don't get me wrong, I only had peach fuzz growth those five months, but now it's so black you can barely see any skin. In case, y'all wanted, here are the ingredients:

1. 2 containers of regular or Palmers shea butter(I know it's cheap, but I don't have money)
2. 1 table spoon of doo groo oil
3. 1/6 cup of tea tree oil
4. 1/6 cup of jojoba oil
5. two teaspoons Vitamin E oil
6. Glover's mane oil
7. 4 table spoons of Sulfur powder
8. 3 tablespons of rosemary Oil
9. 5 tablespoons of Pure Basil seasoning
10. ten drops of peppermint oil

I had to refridgerate it, but it was good. I don't know what to call it, but it works! My mom says it smells horrible, but it doesn't to me. Mayne I'll call it The Stank. :lachen: :grin:

CHECKMATE!

The Stank?...I like it...lol...its catchy & shoot if its working people would use it regardless of what its called...but do think its that sulfur,jojoba and rosemary that gave u results...I think I'm gonna' make my own "stank" soon...:)...HHG

donna894

I had a bald spot from relaxer, that wasn't growing much even after five months. After researching good oils and non-comedongenic bases, I made my own concotion. For the past two weeks in a half I'm been putting a plastic cap over my head and put the concotion on my bald spot. I used one of those microdermabrasia vibrating things on it for five minutes afterwards. It has really sped up the growing processing. I doubled the amout of growth I got in those five months. Now, don't get me wrong, I only had peach fuzz growth those five months, but now it's so black you can barely see any skin. In case, y'all wanted, here are the ingredients:

1. 2 containers of regular or Palmers shea butter(I know it's cheap, but I don't have money)
4. 1/6 cup of jojoba oil
6. Glover's mane oil

I had to refridgerate it, but it was good. I don't know what to call it, but it works! My mom says it smells horrible, but it doesn't to me. Mayne I'll call it The Stank. :lachen: :grin:

I'm going to try this. BTW - where do you get Pure Basil season? Thx!

foxxymami

I have been looking for something like this for a while. Where did you find this?

4. 1/6 cup of jojoba oil
6. Glover's mane oil

foxxymami

I was wondering...what made you use basil in your stank?

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Blended with Rosemary verbenon makes an excellent blend to be used as an external application on the hair and scalp to stimulate growth and condition hair." [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]

*Source is from[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Camden-Grey Essential Oils [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]in regard to Basil essential oil, though.[/SIZE][/FONT]

bklynLadee

do you use that vibrating thing on it everytime or just the first time u used it?

Also when u say two containers, how many oz are each container?

SleepyJean

Last edited:

SleepyJean

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Blended with Rosemary verbenon makes an excellent blend to be used as an external application on the hair and scalp to stimulate growth and condition hair." [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]*Source is from[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Camden-Grey Essential Oils [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]in regard to Basil essential oil, though.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thank you for answering that question. If I had, I probably wouldn't have added sources, so I'm glad you did.

SleepyJean

I have been looking for something like this for a while. Where did you find this?

hmm...It came with a kit, I got for Christmas. So I can't really say. I assume you can get one at Sephora or Ulta. Stores that are really into skin care products. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out more. :ohwell:

SleepyJean

do you use that vibrating thing on it everytime or just the first time u used it?

Also when u say two containers, how many oz are each container?

I did the vibrating at least five times a week. I think that really might have contributed to the growth, but it could be a number of things. It was about 7oz, but I would add a little more if it seemed to oily. I'll make sure I put before and after pics up, later on today. :yep::grin:

PanamasOwn

how is this mix working for you? Im thinking of getting glovers mane to speed up this growth and making my own "potion."