How do you Define your curls or waves?

HairBearerCare

Hello everyone here at the LHCF,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself for I am a newbie and a long time LHCF researcher J I want to thank you all for your wonderful post that give a lot of good information on subjects that benefit all of us on our search for healthier hair. I just had a simple question for all of those ladies who sport curls and waves… How do you define them? What products do you use that have worked for you and what are the products that have not worked for you. This question for everyone. Thank you :yawn:

klb120475

Welcome.....:kiss:

**I likes welcoming folx:grin:

When I do wash n go's I use Beyond the Zone noodle head. I also like to use Suave or Vo5 conditioner mixed with a lil EVOO. After I co-wash. I add the conditioner/evoo to my hair and just let it air dry.:yep:

klb120475

BTW: I luv your hair, it's all healthy, thick and shiny.:grin:

**You gon need to shrink your siggy pic though. If you have a scroll bar in your siggy, that means your pic is too big.:look:

HairBearerCare

Oh thank you soo much for the compliment and the welcome :) I love your hair as well! It's very pretty! So with the condish and EVOO you just leave it in and don't wash it out? Does your hair stay moisturized that way? I will def try this thank you so much :) Oh and I will try to fix my siggy thanks for pointing that out to me :):yawn:

sunnydaze

Hi Bearer..welcome!

Alot of people have had success using Giovanni Direct to define their curls.:)

klb120475

Oh thank you soo much for the compliment and the welcome :) I love your hair as well! It's very pretty! So with the condish and EVOO you just leave it in and don't wash it out? Does your hair stay moisturized that way? I will def try this thank you so much :) Oh and I will try to fix my siggy thanks for pointing that out to me :):yawn:

Yep, I wet my hair completely and just use the con/evoo as a leave in. Yep, it stays moisturized.:yep:

HairBearerCare

Thanks klb120475, I will try this today, any type of conditioner I should avoid? I have Aubrey Organics everything in the yellow and white bottles (I went over board :)) I have Giovanni 50/50 and silk something... I have Natures gate organics, Australian Organics, and VO5 Moisture milks passion fruit, honeydew smoothie and strawberries and cream.

Thank you sunnydaze, I have this product and I use in religiously after washes of any kind and i must say that I LOVE it! But my waves... they just drink it up! Oh and I bought my direct leave in from the Vitamin Shoppe

I have heard alot about this Noodlead product... does it seperate and define? I think I might like to try this as well

klb120475

Thanks klb120475, I will try this today, any type of conditioner I should avoid? I have Aubrey Organics everything in the yellow and white bottles (I went over board :)) I have Giovanni 50/50 and silk something... I have Natures gate organics, Australian Organics, and VO5 Moisture milks passion fruit, honeydew smoothie and strawberries and cream.

Thank you sunnydaze, I have this product and I use in religiously after washes of any kind and i must say that I LOVE it! But my waves... they just drink it up! Oh and I bought my direct leave in from the Vitamin Shoppe

I have heard alot about this Noodlead product... does it seperate and define? I think I might like to try this as well

Uh, lookie here...I ain't no hair scholar like the rest of these ladies. I just know Suave and Vo5 works for me.:look::grin:

Pokahantas turned me on to Beyond the zone Noodlehead. You can buy it at Sally's.:yep: