7 Wonders Drink, where 2 buy ingredients?

Miel

the yogurt, orange juice, wheat germ , egg, honey and gelatin are a given, but what about the brewer' yeast, Lecithin Crystals and Vitamin C Crystals?:confused:

Seeking8Rights

Miel said:
the yogurt, orange juice, wheat germ , egg, honey and gelatin are a given, but what about the brewer' yeast, Lecithin Crystals and Vitamin C Crystals?:confused:

You can go to a Health food store or order online from either Vitaminshoppe.com or Puritans Pride

Puritans Pride has:
PURITAN'S PRIDE LECITHIN GRANULES (14 oz. Granules), Quantity=3 (1 + 2 Free)

PURITAN'S PRIDE VITAMIN C CRYSTALS (6 Crystals), Quantity=3 (1 + 2 Free)

Vitamin Shoppe has:
Bovine Gelatin Powder-Bernard Jensen Products
Brewers Yeast-TwinLab

Please don't confuse the Gelatin for jello or some other form because it's not. It's a powder form of collagen from cattle.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Seeking8Rights

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
What are the benefits of the drink?

The drink contains 8 essential vit's that aid in hair growth and the reduction of hair loss/shedding. I have been drinking the drink for a few weeks now and I would say that my shedding decreased to less than 20 sheds (regardless of what I do-wash, detangle, brush). My hair is stronger and healthier. If you look up the thread called "shedding" you will see my shedding since me starting the drink.

The 8 vits are listed in the below recipe:

Seven Wonders "Hair Food" Cocktail
The following drink contains Protein, Choline, Inositol, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin E and Zinc: The seven ingredients' nutritionists most often recommend for growing healthy hair.

8 Fl oz Plain Yoghurt
8 Fl oz Orange Juice
3 Tablespoons Wheat Germ
3 Tablespoons Brewers Yeast
1 Tablespoon Lecithin Crystals
1 Teaspoon Vitamin C Crystals
1 Raw Egg Yolk
1 Tablespoon Unflavored Gelatine Powder
Honey to Taste (optional)

Combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. If a blender is not available put all the ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake vigorously.

This tonic makes a quick and nutritious breakfast and will work wonders for your hair.

This cocktail should help just about everyone, and you will certainly notice a difference to your hair once you try it.

anahnamuslyyours

Keclee23 said:
You can go to a Health food store or order online from either Vitaminshoppe.com or Puritans Pride

Puritans Pride has:
PURITAN'S PRIDE LECITHIN GRANULES (14 oz. Granules), Quantity=3 (1 + 2 Free)

PURITAN'S PRIDE VITAMIN C CRYSTALS (6 Crystals), Quantity=3 (1 + 2 Free)

Vitamin Shoppe has:
Bovine Gelatin Powder-Bernard Jensen Products
Brewers Yeast-TwinLab

Please don't confuse the Gelatin for jello or some other form because it's not. It's a powder form of collagen from cattle.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.
Okay, wait. Are you saying the Jello is, or gelatin is? Because I stopped eating beef (and pork) back in '97, and cain't be eatin no cattle. Is there some other way to get this part of the recipe from something else? Or is it possible to skip it?