The Nerve of Boundless Tresses...

divinefavor

to make my hair grow so fast that now I may have to contemplate stretching my relaxers for shorter periods of time. :D I'm amazed that I am six weeks post-relaxer (will be 7 weeks post on Friday) and have quite a bit of new growth!!! I normally do not have this much new growth at 6 weeks post. I'm not sure how much I have as I am not good at measuring that sort of stuff.

I currently stretch between 15-17 weeks, but now I think I may have to get a touch up at 12 weeks. Streching has done wonders for my fine hair, but I may have to shorten the amount of time I stretch. I'll see how my hair is doing at 12 weeks post before I decide to get a touch-up.

I love the growth and softness that BT provides!

Naturallady, God has given you something wonderful!!! BT is definitely doing it's thing!

alexstin

I've been thinking about this as well. I haven't received my order yet but I hope I can stretech for at least 12 weeks using it. How often are you applying? I think I'm going to try every other day.

aprilj

divinefavor said:
to make my hair grow so fast that now I may have to contemplate stretching my relaxers for shorter periods of time. :D I'm amazed that I am six weeks post-relaxer (will be 7 weeks post on Friday) and have quite a bit of new growth!!! I normally do not have this much new growth at 6 weeks post. I'm not sure how much I have as I am not good at measuring that sort of stuff.

I currently stretch between 15-17 weeks, but now I think I may have to get a touch up at 12 weeks. Streching has done wonders for my fine hair, but I may have to shorten the amount of time I stretch. I'll see how my hair is doing at 12 weeks post before I decide to get a touch-up.

Naturallady, God has given you something wonderful!!! BT is definitely doing it's thing!

Isn't it amazing! I'm 6wks post also and I have a forest growing over here :lol: .

divinefavor

alexstin said:
I've been thinking about this as well. I haven't received my order yet but I hope I can stretech for at least 12 weeks using it. How often are you applying? I think I'm going to try every other day.

I've been applying it every other day and on problem areas (nape and edges, crown)every day. However, last week when I started baggying my whole every night for 4 days, I oiled my scalp a little with BT. I don't use BT on the weekends, since that's normally when I wear my hair down/straight.

preciousjewel76

See, this is what I'm "worried" (if you want to call it that) about with BT!:lol: I currently stretch for 12 weeks at a time. I started using BT (every other day) about a week ago, and I think I'm already noticing more new growth (I'm 5 weeks post). I'd hate to have to start relaxing sooner, but I'll have to wait and see how my hair responds.

MzOptimistic

Okay, Okay, yall dang. I'm tired of seeing a thread about BT everytime I log on to LHCF...dang I can't see anything else because all I see are threads that says The Nerve of Boundless Tresses, Boundless Tresses Rave, Boundless Tresses vs MTG, BT results. I'm tired and I'm going to tell yall what I'm going to do because this is getting on my **** nerves. I'm going to............

ORDER ME A BOTTLE TODAY.......:lol: :lachen: :grin: :D :p D@#%

Last edited:

imstush

tsmith said:
Okay, Okay, yall dang. I'm tired of seeing a thread about BT everytime I log on to LHCF...dang I can't see anything else because all I see are threads that says The Nerve of Boundless Tresses, Boundless Tresses Rave, Boundless Tresses vs MTG, BT results. I'm tired and I'm going to tell yall what I'm going to do because this is getting on my **** nerves. I'm going to............

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: That's why I ordered a bottle last week!!!!!!!!!!

honeybadgirl

:confused: well how long does it usually take to receive your order:confused:
i've read that some of you have been waiting or waited, what, 3 weeks was it?

aprilj

tsmith said:

You know what...you aint got a bit of sense :lol: Stop playing and order a bottle ASAP :lol:

Guapaholic

LMAO.... I ordered some last week too... waiting on mine as well -- can't wait to see that tracking number in my inbox. y'all are a mess.. had me laughing in the computer lab... (yeah, I'm at school). LOL :lol:

If it lasts a month w/ daily use, like I've read in other posts... I think I may have to place an order for a few more bottles.

Last edited:

preciousjewel76

honeybadgirl said:
:confused: well how long does it usually take to receive your order:confused:
i've read that some of you have been waiting or waited, what, 3 weeks was it?

Mine came in about a week and a half. Since naturallady makes it all herself, she might be a little backed up (with all the LHCF orders coming in). You can always contact her to check your order, though.:)

caribeandiva

Human being
..still waiting on my order to arrive. NL, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???

Divinefavor, your hair looks fantastic!

dreamer26

preciousjewel76 said:
See, this is what I'm "worried" (if you want to call it that) about with BT!:lol: I currently stretch for 12 weeks at a time. I started using BT (every other day) about a week ago, and I think I'm already noticing more new growth (I'm 5 weeks post). I'd hate to have to start relaxing sooner, but I'll have to wait and see how my hair responds.

I am with you on this. I recieved my bottle on 4/2 and I used it on 4/2 and every day since and I can feel new growth already and my head is itching, it never itch, and my scalp is a little sore. I think this stuff is really really really working.

Nice & Wavy

preciousjewel76 said:
Mine came in about a week and a half. Since naturallady makes it all herself, she might be a little backed up (with all the LHCF orders coming in). You can always contact her to check your order, though.:)

Yes, and also remember that she is also getting orders from "LURKERS" too and orders from members of other hair boards that know about BT now and are ordering like crazy. We just have to be a little patient when it comes to waiting for our orders....it will arrive at the right time!

MamaBraidedIt

divinefavor said:

Wow! How long have you been using it?

It sounds promising.

Royal Glory

See? I told myself, "No more new products!" Why are you guys doing this to me? On to read more posts about BT...

MzOptimistic

Royal Glory said:
See? I told myself, "No more new products!" Why are you guys doing this to me? On to read more posts about BT...

Girl, I know I'm lazy as hayl when it comes to apply products to the scalp but I'm not going to miss out on some either ng:D

Nice & Wavy

Royal Glory said:

Royal Glory....girl let me tell you, BT has given me incredible growth....I'm pushing it on anyone I can that wants\need growth. All I have to say is: IT WORKS!

klassykutie

It works!!!

I use it every other day and my new growth is soft and thick AND my relaxed hair is thick( I have very fiine hair). I must say I am quite pleased with the results!! I need to order another bottle, mines is almost empty. I should be at BSL in no time!

divinefavor

MamaBraidedIt said:
Wow! How long have you been using it?

It sounds promising.

I've been using it on a consistent basis since about two weeks after my last touch-up. So, since about March 5th or 6th.