LONG/RELAXED vs. LONG/NATURAL

WAKE UP Long and Relaxed OR Long and Natural???

• Long & Relaxed (I ACCEPT THAT I CAN NEVER GO NATURAL)

Votes: 194 25.5%
  • Long & Natural (I ACCEPT THAT I CAN NEVER GET A RELAXER)

Votes: 567 74.5%

• Total voters

lalaland88

Long and natural. I am currently natural and passed MBL (grazing wasitlength) and I'm handling it quite well. I've been natural all my life so all I really know how to care for is natural hair! :)

carmencan

I am relaxed but If I could wake up one morning I would be long and NATURAL, and walk right of the house with HUGE hair...

InNeedofHairapy

long & natural. I didn't stop relaxing for a fad, or political reasons, or to make a statement..I stopped b/c I was pregnant & thought to myself "If you're not relaxing your hair NOW in fear of what i might do to your babies, why would you do it any other time?" So I stopped..it's forever-ever, just like stopping smoking, and all the other health changes I'm making.

I just don't know about MBL...b/c my longest stretched layer is at bsl (the shortest is collarbone length) and I'm having a hard time..

purplepeace79

Natural
Its the long part thats getting me lol
Ive been natural so long I cant even remember what a relaxer looks or feels like on me.

LovelyNaps26

Yay, this is my first time posting on LHCF. I'm starting a personal hair challenge on Nov. 1st and need so much help.

Definitely long and natural. Think of the lovely thickness of natural hair? You can straighten it, fro it out, blow it out for an in-between look...the styles are endless. Let's not to mention that you won't have to put a powerful chemical on your head. Shoot, when I saw Chris Rock's new movie it made me glad I went natural.

Theresamonet

I'm torn...If I could pick my texture, I'd definitely say long & natural. Since I can't, I'm going with long & relaxed.

Faux

I can't decide. I love my straight hair! I think I would have to chose long and relaxed because if I was long and natural I'd probably be pressed anyways. :/