Poll-How do you moisturize

How do you moisturize

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cocoagirl

I voted 3-4x a week. B/c I am on a long stretch i moisturize my roots, ends and shaft of hair (shaft maybe 2-3x/week) with either Profectiv Break Free (pink bottle) or EQPMBP and seal with olive or jojoba oil.

LaidBak

Just tried a new way to moisturize. I added some jojoba oil to my Pantene light conditioning spray. I used that on my damp, just washed hair.

newflowers

I spray with phytomist and then apply phyto7 which is a creamy leave in. Next I apply camellia oil - about a nickle size - half on the ends and the other half on the rest of my hair. I'm very curious about the glycerin/aloe juice mix, so I may try that soon.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
After washing my hair, I spray on a leave-in. I use this every time I wash which is every 3-4 weeks. After blow-drying, I apply grease and then flat-iron my hair.

When my hair is dry and straightened, I apply grease to my hair. I use this about once a week on all my hair to keep it soft and non-dry.

I know people say grease doesn't moisturize but it keeps my hair from being dry and it keeps my hair soft and flexible.

mscocoface

I am all over the place when it comes to moisturizing because it depends on

If I am travelling
Need to get up and get out quick
Will be home all day
How I am wearing my hair

The key is to keep it moisturized by any means necessary. Sometimes I will just spritz water on it for the day.

tmrskltn

Hi im new here, but definitely been stalking the boards for about 6 months now. IMy regimen (as of now)

Mill creek conditioner(ladies i have heard a lot about synthetic conds, herbal e, n suave, but mill creek is organic and its CHEAP !!!! :grin: It is wonderful. use it as a co-washer n in my homemade dc's, n ALSO as a leave in, im tellin u ladies ur SLEEEEPINGGGG, n just a little about my hair i think im 3b/3c n my hair tends 2 be dry n frizzy, Im still lookin for a great shampoo..does not respond 2 synthetic products well. but starting to realize simple is better, so now i

-DC once a week w homemade concoction(details when i perfect)
-Shampoo or cleanse 1 wk
-Made homemade oil w vatika/parachute(coconut)/amla, shikai, brhinji(sp), n i use this on my scalp n hair every night ( then co-wash in the morn) , the other best thing thats happened 2 my hair.
-I cowash evryday now n my hair loves it
Clean hair- a little cond as a leave in and seal w vatika/ n parachute, n where a wash n go. curls stay moisturized all day. Just a little about me:spinning:

IndianAngel22

I use Vatika on my hair. It is amazing and I don't know what took me so long to find it. I focus on my ends mainly. Sometimes I'll use any type of moisturizer that has some water in it but I still seal with the Vatika