Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

NGraceO

NGraceO You are working Creta Girl. I don't think mines look as nice. A few questions for you: * How do you care for the Creta Girl wig (wash, etc.)? * Where did you get you headband? Thanks! Nina

Hey girl, Thanks so much!!

So, when I got my wig I first cut her ( If you look a couple of posts up you can see how short I cut it). The only care I do is remove her nightly :lol: ironically, I focus more on aging the wig, since my experience with curly synthetic wigs are that the older they look, the more natural they appear. And I got my headbands (these came in a pack of three) from the dollar tree. They have the best headbands for chhhhhheap!

NGraceO

Nina_S

Hey girl, Thanks so much!!

So, when I got my wig I first cut her ( If you look a couple of posts up you can see how short I cut it). The only care I do is remove her nightly :lol: ironically, I focus more on aging the wig, since my experience with curly synthetic wigs are that the older they look, the more natural they appear. And I got my headbands (these came in a pack of three) from the dollar tree. They have the best headbands for chhhhhheap!

NGraceO

Thanks! I'll have to play with my wig. Planning my trip to Dollar Tree...

Bozcurls

I flat ironed today and it cAme out great! I used a round brush instead of a comb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Jace032000

Keratin Treatment on Natural hair!

D.Lisha

So...I grew tired of wearing buns for my daily protective style and decided to switch it up :).
Tell me what you think ladies!

Ivonnovi

Absolutely no pics yet. But I am 20 minutes from taking down [unraveling] the last of 475 Sisterlocks. This as been a painstaking month-long tedious ordeal, but I was determined to hold on to as much length as I could. Yay Me!!!!!

ETA: I took that one down last night and did an Amla Oil soak overnight. This AM...:nono:...I was quite disappointed to find a patch of about 15 that still had to be undone...:nono:man was I pissed.
Anywho, they are all out for real now and I'm currently wearing twist set with KCCC. I hope to do a twistout in the morning.

Last edited:

winona

Flat ironed natural hair

Attachments

• image-1169103404.jpg
    image-1169103404.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image-1901462972.jpg
    image-1901462972.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 113

winona

[USER=12135 said:
Harina[/USER];19602649]winona Beautiful

How long is your hair when it is straightened?

You did this yourself? Can I get some deets? Type of flat iron, conditioner/shampoo, protectant, ect?

Thanks!

Good Day,

Thank you.
I washed my hair with Elucence MB Poo(1tsp,5oz water)
DCed with Redken heavy cream(just body heat for 2hours)
Used Keratase serum on my ends and Phyto DeFrissant on hair to roller set. After I took down my rollers I did no more than 2 passes on 375(I used a little KaVal). I used the Hana Titanium but I get similar results with the Hana Elite too.

My hair is a little longer than BSB.

My normal weekly style is a wet bun that I twist the ponytail ends to stretch my hair so it won't tangle.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
Wash and go with some Annebelle's Perfect Blends Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Creme underneath my gel :) My hair smells good and is soft and fluffy

blondemane

Bun with front swoop done on three strand twist out hair. Wore it like this friday night and have been maintaining with a scarf at night. Hope to get a few more days out of it

Attachments

• Photo-5.jpg
    Photo-5.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1852.jpg
    IMG_1852.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

fifi134

Haven't posted in here in a long time! This is a perm rod set done on an old twist and curl.

Attachments

• image-2599587270.jpg
    image-2599587270.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 249

NGraceO

No, I haven't. Not recently anyway lol. I did a big cut at the beginning of last year, but my hair has grown back since then. Does it seem really short?

Not really short, but shorter than I'm used to seeing it. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

NGraceO

Ivonnovi

I'm unlocked and tryyyying to get a handle on twist-outs. These are with them stretched and sorta styled.
Day one, I used KCCC combo to establish twist. This was not a good look for me.
Day two, While still twisted my twists were gently flatiorned to elongate them. This look I can live with.

Day three, pictured below I made the twists a little smaller the night before(and trimmed 1/4") and unraveled them with coconut oil on my fingers.
The 2nd pic is sort of a lenght check.

I am happy with the length I maintained.

Attachments

• Me_2014_01.JPG
    Me_2014_01.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Me_2014_02.JPG
    Me_2014_02.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Me_2014_03.JPG
    Me_2014_03.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 236

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥

Not really short, but shorter than I'm used to seeing it. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

NGraceO

NGraceO

It could be b/c that pic was second day hair...it's just funny that you say that because 2 other ppl have told me that my hair looks shorter recently. They say it looks "curlier".

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
This was yesterday. Haven't straightened in a while. This style is a week old.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 380