COWASH CHALLENGE PART II (April 1-June 30, 2013)

faithVA

Cowashed last night with diluted AOWC. It's not a good cowash conditioner for me. It works better as a DC. But I will use it up. Hoping that PaylessBeauty has a sale soon so I can get the Deva Curl. I may cowash again tonight.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cowashed tonight with Silk Dreams Wheat Germ topped off with a little Jessicurl Too Shea!

Finished up both bottles

silenttullip

starting pic is default
State of hair - natural
Current hair length: apl
Hair goal? Full bsl
How many times per week will you cowash? 1-3
What conditioners are you planning to use? As I am cowash, dessert essence, giovanni, vo5 lime
What do you hope to achieve by cowashing? Moisturized ends, normal scalp
How often (if ever) will you use shampoo? 1x week or 2 weeks

Last edited:

growth2come

Diva_Esq sorry a bit late but would like to join :)

State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.)? Relaxed
Current hair length: APL
Hair goal? Full BSL
How many times per week will you cowash? 3-4 times as I do hot yoga
What conditioners are you planning to use? GPB and Tresemme
What do you hope to achieve by cowashing? Moisture and retain length
How often (if ever) will you use shampoo? Once a month.

faithVA

Ordered two bottles of the Deva Curl One. It probably won't be here when I'm ready to cowash on Thursday. But I will get to use it next week :yay: I will just use the AO White Camellia on Thursday. I need to finish the bottle off anyway.

hnntrr

Ahhh, cowashed with As I am Coconut and my scalp feels SO MUCH BETTER. DC'ing right now. Going to probably cowash daily/every other day till i reinstall twists.

hnntrr

hnntrr how do you like the As I Am?

I like it a lot. I am not using sulphates or cones so it really helps keep my hair and scalp clean without using a non sulphate shampoo (cause shampoo just killlls my hair). Normally I only use it if I have a lot of product build up....like when I use rosewater/glycerin or when I use a lot of eco styler...plus it adds a little protein to my hair in small amounts so I dont get overloaded.

myhairgrowstoo

I like it a lot. I am not using sulphates or cones so it really helps keep my hair and scalp clean without using a non sulphate shampoo (cause shampoo just killlls my hair). Normally I only use it if I have a lot of product build up....like when I use rosewater/glycerin or when I use a lot of eco styler...plus it adds a little protein to my hair in small amounts so I dont get overloaded.

I used it the other night as well and I think that you can tell it actually cleanses the hair. Any other cleansing conditioners you've tried/recommend? I've just tried this one and WEN

myhairgrowstoo

So now will officially be joining! Hope I'm not late
Starting pic will be added later
State of hair - texlaxed
Current hair length: sl
Hair goal? Full bsl
How many times per week will you cowash? 1-3
What conditioners are you planning to use? As I am cowash and WEN
What do you hope to achieve by cowashing? Moisturized and healthy hair
How often (if ever) will you use shampoo? 1x month, putting it in an applicator to scalp or using a shampoo bar to scalp to remove any excess buildup and to promote a clean, healthy scalp :)