Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

BeautifulFlower

Bantu Knot Gone Wrong

...made for a decent updo though
Sending BeautifulFlowers from my iPhone

Alta Angel

Thank you!

I use Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention shampoo and follow up with Every Day Shea Conditioner, Organics Mayo Conditioner, or Shea Moisture's hair masque. I always use Kimmaytube's Leave in on wash day,set my hair in braids and let it air dry.

For braidout maintenance, I spritz my hair with my moisture mix or African Pride/Royale braid spray and use a dab of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie on each braid. If I do this for two consecutive days, then I only need to use the braid spray to rebraid my hair each night and my hair stays moisturized. The Curl Smoothie gives my hair hold and helps lock in the moisture from the braid spray.

Pretty! What kind of products do you use in your hair? I have a similar texture.

BayAreaDream

Protective style today, half wiggin' it. Was a bit overwhelmed with my hair, so this will do.

Attachments

• IMG_3390.jpg
    IMG_3390.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 133

GJIna

*flailing like a fish out of water* Omg the gorgeousnesseses of hair in here! Was this thread always here? I had to skip around but omg now I'm having palpitations!!! *rips hair out* Ugh~! If I knew about the styling & creativity up in this thread sooner I wouldn't have left the house with beast out looking the way it looked. ;_______;

*gets notepad out & makes an "inspiration" folder* Senegalese twists,...braid outs....I have to step it up out of the w&g. ;____;

KimB

If this is y'alls everyday hair I need to step my game up! :grin:

Did my first relatively successful twist-out today:

kandiekj100

Wearing a puff. I swear it has been too long. The wng, twisted updo's and braidouts are cool, but for my hair, the puff is where it's at. :grin:

Attachments

• puff 6.15.11.jpg
    puff 6.15.11.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 83

septemberbaby

Whew! I made it through the entire thread. Stunning hair ladies. :clap: I have lots of fotki's to stalk, hairstyles to duplicate, etc. Thank you all for sharing!

ceecy29

My hair is photogenic enough for once :). My textured donut bun (made from a braid out) with bangs pinned up for work and let down after.

GJIna

I'm mad. This is the treasure trove thread & I'm late. I have perfect examples of awesome natural styles all up in here & I've been letting the beast do whatever it wants for a week since skipping the salon. Ok. No more. I've never gone to a salon in the summer months & I'm not going to start now. *cracks knuckles*. Next time there should be a -hopefully- better look then this:

Please mommies of the board don't beat me. I didn't leave the house like this, I had it in a half baked bun-like fashion. (it was bad. After 2 broken bands I just couldn't do better)

Dreamer48

This thread!!! :love4:

My hair is in medium sized twists that are braided back into two french braids. My ends are tucked into the braids. I've worn this style everyday since Sunday.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 65