Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

make_me_over

This is how I wore my hair today, just a bun on blowdried hair. Notice how the hair stick is not holding any hair in place? I haven't gotten the hang of hair sticks yet, so right now they are just expensive decoration.

Attachments

• bun&bun.jpg
    bun&bun.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 226

MyAngelEyez~C~U

freshly flatironed hair, preparing for dusting on the 22nd (gonna test out that lunar calendar thing :look:).

Fine 4s

This thread can get crazy long!
With that said...here's my today hair.
Too lazy to do my twists last night...

Washed and DC'd overnight with AOHSR, this AM rinse and used RouxPC. Applied Rusk leave-in followed by coconut oil and a lil' Jojoba oil. Put two bobby pins to secure/anchor my scrunchi and use it as a 'bubble.' Then made 4 twists, wrap them around my scrunchi and secure with pins. No gel.
I'll be wearing it this way all week and this weekend, repeat in prep for twists.

Attachments

• Bun  pics 3 21 2011 001.jpg
    Bun pics 3 21 2011 001.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Bun  pics 3 21 2011 002.jpg
    Bun pics 3 21 2011 002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Fine 4s

Wash n Go!

My hair today. :) Wash and go.

Elle and Sheena...the bomb WNGs!!!! *sweatin' over here!*

This has not been an uncommon style for me this year, especially lately. shrunken twists. I love my Ficcares!

Fine 4s, I'm such a fan of your hair. Next time I blow out my hair, I'm trying the style in your siggy. I love it! Do you have a Fotki?

Thanks Mwedzi! I do but nothing big in it. I need to update as I go. Fotki/Fine4s

And the twist out today with a single Mei Fa (I have a pair of these). I realized I hadn't worn my hair sticks in a while, having been obsessed with the Ficcares.

Oh, and Jazzlyric, I love that razor edge cut! That is sharp, hot!

Just beautiful twist out. I need to do this ASAP!

BeautifulFlower

I also vote this thread become a sticky to be forever used and updated by our members for hair growth motivation and style ideas.

Anyone else agree with me?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Fine 4s

Agreed!
And I don't have to feel vain starting a new thread only to show a new hairdo lol I could do it everyday guilt FREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee :lachen:

PPGbubbles

This thread is awesome! I dont know how I missed it.

I am currently rocking corn rows braided around my entire head into a puff (the puff is fake) this is my current PS I have had it in about a week.

I just smooth the edges with a bit of eco styler each morning

Attachments

• Braided puff.jpg
    Braided puff.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 159

lushcoils

This thread is awesome! I dont know how I missed it.

I am currently rocking corn rows braided around my entire head into a puff (the puff is fake) this is my current PS I have had it in about a week.

I just smooth the edges with a bit of eco styler each morning

PPGbubbles,

How do you securely attach the puff?

2sweetnsugarland

3-22-11: Here is my hair today. Loving these little flowers that I found at Wal-Mart. They were $4.97 for 2 so I think I'll be heading to Michael's or Hobby Lobby this weekend to make my own. :yep: Love This Thread!!!

Attachments

• 0657.jpg
    0657.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 0658.jpg
    0658.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 659.jpg
    659.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 702.jpg
    702.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 1658.jpg
    1658.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 60

anon123

Agreed!
And I don't have to feel vain starting a new thread only to show a new hairdo lol I could do it everyday guilt FREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee :lachen:

You know, there used to be a thread callled "how are you wearing your hair today?" that was very similar to this one. Guess it died out.

BostonMaria

I rollerset my hair 3 days ago after wearing it out curly and/or in a bun for about 3 weeks

I "bump" the roots with my flatiron and let the curls cascade for more bounce. I love it like this. It shrinks up to BSL but I really don't care.

Attachments

• Dsc09328b.JPG
    Dsc09328b.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 190

Addy3010

Ok so this isnt just today but...i been taking pictures with the intentions of posting them but im usually browsing on my phone and dont know how to upload from there so any whoo here are a couple of my styles.
Sorry for the pic size.

Sianna

You ladies have some truly drool-worthy hair!!

Today I wore a boring old puff. When I first BC'd, this was the style I was most eager to wear, now I'm growing bored of them... :yawn:

babyu21

I washed my hair today so I could try the SE moisturizing treatment and it turned out fairly nice. I like it but I don't know that I love it. I am thinking I should have left it on overnight instead of with heat for an hour.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 77