“insert” 4B pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Mook's hair

Here's me..

washed & blown

Pooks

I was waiting for you Mook - your styling skills are so ahhhhhh!! One day let me reach there Lord, one day! :pray:

Junebug D

See my Fotki. Here are some from when I was natural:

Twistout:

TWA:

Puff:

Puffettes: :look:

Twists:

Wet w/conditioner:

CaliDiamond

Found some pics of the past:

2 day old braidout

My favorite style (done on blow dried hair)

ETA: I am cracking up at these pics because here I am on LHCF moisturizing and sealing and treating. My hair is growing in nice and healthy now because of this but all I was using back then is Miss Jessie's curly pudding and grease...no conditioner:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

GOT HAIR TWIN??? (get it? got milk.......?) ok sorry, not funny :ohwell::ohwell:

please look thru the threads for your hair twins....yank them in....send them a PRIVATE MESG.....unite!!!!

i've been PM'd tons about heads that are IDENTICAL on opposite threads!!! You guys know i'm no expert .....

SO PLEASE BUNDLE UP!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL "IDENTICAL TRESSES ON DIFFERENT THREADS"

black women unite!!!!! :bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7:

from the bottom of my heart....
THANK YOU FOR SUCH A POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE

Nonie

I think y'all are bored of seeing my pics since I use them in almost every thread. :lachen: Unfortunately, until I take my braids out, I have to keep recycling these:
A WNG puff:

A regular puff after a night of "marinating" it in a baggy with S Curl applied:

I love how soft, fluffy and easy to comb S Curl makes my hair. It really gets as soft as it looks close up:

A stretched-out puff (no S Curl here; coconut oil and a conditioner):

A fully shrunken puff (wet hair + S Curl leads to full shrinkage):

A FAILed twist-out (wet my hair after undoing the twists and it puffed up. LOL):

A more successful twist-out (I didn't wet my hair here :lol: ):

Braid-out fringe:

Finger coils done by a SHS who'd lost her darn mind:

Heat straightened:

Twisted:

Shrinkage:

The way it looks when washed if only a few strands are viewed, then when all are viewed en masse:

The way it looks when stretched in braids: first a close up of a few strands, then when viewed en masse:

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT YOUR OLD THREAD.....

PLEASE DELETE YOUR PICS SO THAT YOU REMAIN IN ONLY 1 THREAD

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES
:massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

95% PICS THREAD

IF YOU "QUOTE SOME1"--> AND THEIR PICS ARE still in YOUR COMMENT ....AND THEY MOVE PLEASE PLEASE EDIT ---> TONS OF PEOPLE MOVED TO NEW THREADS....BUT THEIR PICS ARE LEFT IN OTHERS QUOTES = APPEARS IN MULTIPLE THREADS

(sorry to keep bothering u ladies:-(

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

:urock::urock::urock::urock::urock::urock: :urock: :urock: :urock:
4B ROCKS!!!
IF YOU "QUOTE SOME1"--> AND THEIR PICS ARE still in YOUR COMMENT ....AND THEY MOVE PLEASE PLEASE EDIT ---> TONS OF PEOPLE MOVED TO NEW THREADS....BUT THEIR PICS ARE LEFT IN OTHERS QUOTES = APPEARS IN MULTIPLE THREADS

(sorry to keep bothering u ladies:-(

Last edited:
"sister friend????":lachen::lachen::lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:[/QUOTE]

LOL sister friend is a term of endearment my friends and I use. The top of my hair is 4aish - sides is 4b. back 5d...

BUT LADIES - I know I am not alone with this!!!!! I love the multi-textures of our hair!

Last edited:

SouthernBeauty

Yes I am bumping again!!! I love this thread!!! :thumbsup: (You can take this smiley as thumbs up or the middle finger.... it all depends on how you feel about 4b hair!!!:grin:)

Pooks

I think these may be the tiniest coils I have ever seen:

Attachments

• tiny coils1.jpg
    tiny coils1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 258
  • tiny coils2.jpg
    tiny coils2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 237

Rei

Well, I do have some 4a in the back but since my hair is mostly 4b and behaves as if 4b, I will post here. Forgive the low quality pictures, I use my cellphone as a camera

straight out of pixies braids

chunky twistout

chunky twists (the ends look like bee stingers)

the most "defined" my coils have ever looked

another chunky twistout​

detroitdiva

Hey, ladies! I was totally inspired by all of your beautiful hairstyles and textures. I know that I've had some great times and some weird times with my hair. I'm not that computer saavy, but I managed to post the pics on a pikistrip. I tried to use photobucket :wallbash: but it was way out of my league! :wallbash: Lol!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Bun Mistress

Last edited:

cgolden

so i dont really think i fit into a hair type, but 4B best describes it. this is my first time trying to post pics so i hope i did it right.

first is my BC 07/08
second 11/08
third 11/09
last 01/10

Attachments

• n621877216_1018390_7129.jpg
    n621877216_1018390_7129.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 183
  • lovely.jpg
    lovely.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 188
  • nov 09.jpg
    nov 09.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 206
  • jan 10.jpg
    jan 10.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 226

knt1229

Here are some texture shots of my transitioning hair. My hair is freshly washed and still wet with moisturizer added in the first 3 pics and is 65 weeks post. The last pic my hair is blow dried with only serum added and is at 75 weeks. I never let my hair dry unmanipulated. So my texture shots are mostly of wet hair.

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg