Horses Use Miconazole too! :)

Blaque*Angel

Miconazole Rx, Shampoo 12 oz

Anyone using MN and MegaTek together? What's your regimine?

From looking at some progress pictures of MegaTek users it looks like those with natural hair experience greater results. Anyone else notice this.

Aggie

From looking at some progress pictures of MegaTek users it looks like those with natural hair experience greater results. Anyone else notice this.

Hmmm, it could be that the ratio of naturals to relaxed heads using MT is greater, anyone else noticed that:look:?

jamaicalovely

Actually, I just started mixing MN and MT. My mix is MT, OCT, MN, oils, silk amino acids. I apply with applicator bottle daily.

Shadiyah

Well I can tell you Megatek did not agree with my chemical treated hair. I had to cut all my hair off because it started falling out. I had a dry curl on 3b hair but I keep forgetting that my hair just does not like a lot of protein nor chemicals. So I will see what natrual has to say about MT but will not use it as much this time.

Well I can tell you Megatek did not agree with my chemical treated hair. I had to cut all my hair off because it started falling out. I had a dry curl on 3b hair but I keep forgetting that my hair just does not like a lot of protein nor chemicals. So I will see what natrual has to say about MT but will not use it as much this time.
I agree. Although my new growth is thick, I think my relaxed ends are not fairing well. I have never had thick hair, but I do like the new fuller texture MegaTek is giving me. Now I have to decide do I cut off my ragged ends.

Aggie

I agree. Although my new growth is thick, I think my relaxed ends are not fairing well. I have never had thick hair, but I do like the new fuller texture MegaTek is giving me. Now I have to decide do I cut off my ragged ends.
Sad to hear this. My hair is still doing well with it.