I wish I had her hair!

FAMUDva

I was on myspace and found this pic...

The stylist has great hair too! Of course he's a guy, but I'd love to have his head of hair! :lol:
The profile was for some hair salon in the area... anyone go to Eptiome Hair Studio?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=ce454009-62e4-47db-a34f-1e30a4154e82
Mods- if this is in the wrong place, please move. Thanks!

Lusa

Now, now that's one full head of hair. I don't think I would want mine that long (if I could grow it that long), too much time and effort to maintain it, me thinks.

Isn't Chicoro's hair about the length?

Junonia

Lusa said:
Now, now that's one full head of hair. I don't think I would want mine that long (if I could grow it that long), too much time and effort to maintain it, me thinks.

Nice head of hair but I do agree it would take too much time to maintain.

FAMUDva

Lusa said:

Not sure... I'd have to go to her Fotki to check it out. It is alllllottt of hair! I'd just love to know that my hair could grow that long.

Divine Inspiration

It's pretty because it appears healthy, but that length and that cut is boring, IMO.

I wouldn't want hair that long. :nono: I can't imagine trying to shampoo it myself. And I would go through TONS of conditioner!! I think my BSL hair gets caught on stuff a lot...whew, hair that long probably gets caught on EVERYTHING.

FAMUDva

CAPlush said:
Wow, her hair and her ends look perfect. The color is really nice too:)

That's what caught my eye! It's not just super long, it's even and very healthy at the ends. BEAUTIFUL! Of course the stylists' hair is beautiful too!

zillaxy

i'll pass on having her hair lenght... but her stylist's is lovely! i must say both seem to have very healthy hair.

MzOptimistic

Her hair is very long and beautiful but I think I'll also pass on all that hair. My goal length is anky's length in her avatar or honeylemondrop's length. Once I get to their lengths I will trim it more often to keep my ends blunt and even:)

bellesocialite

The salon is in Georgia, right? This suports a post I saw a while back about someone stating that down south they focus more on health than styles. Goodness, her hair is so HEALTHY. Normally when I see people with that length hair, the ends are all scraggly and mess. But her hair is in great shape and so is her stylist's.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
A stylist with healthy hair will help a client get healthy hair. Both of them have gorgeous hair.

LocksOfLuV

Please no stones!

Is she Black/African American (if so do she have a regimen or something posted)? Natural or relaxed?

I can't tell through the pics.