YOU MUST BUY THIS STUFF!!!!

Dionne

I bought the new profectiv 3 in 1 solution 3 phase oil. I paid about 4 bucks for it at walmart. It has three layers and you hold it upside down for 5 seconds and then shake it to turn it a light green color. I have been using it for the past week and this is the best oil I have ever bought. It is non greasy and really penetrates the hair instead of just sitting on top of it. The smell reminds me of the beach. The ingredients are : Soybean oil, clove oil, kukui oil, avocado oil, egg oil, sage oil, coconut oil, propylene glycol, dimethicone, lanolin oil, propylparaben, corn oil, BHA, BHT, Benzophenone-3, fragrance

It makes my hair really soft and it works very well on both wet and dry hair. It gives you hair a nice sheen but not a greasy super slick shine. You all must try it. After all its pretty cheap anyway.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Supergirl said:
I agree. I bought some about 2 weeks ago and I give it a
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmm. I don't remember you telling us about this Supergirl.
scratchchin.gif

You know I am really good at starting PJ uprisings! I felt like being nice...plus I want to do a review when I have ALL of the new Profectiv products which are not available in store yet
drunk.gif

Supergirl said:
You know I am really good at starting PJ uprisings! I felt like being nice...plus I want to do a review when I have ALL of the new Profectiv products which are not available in store yet
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SO you wait until the PJ cahllenge starts? Allright now Supergirl, Ima havta
spank.gif
grin.gif
I'll have to add to my list of things to try.

Dionne said:
I bought the new profectiv 3 in 1 solution 3 phase oil. I paid about 4 bucks for it at walmart. It has three layers and you hold it upside down for 5 seconds and then shake it to turn it a light green color. I have been using it for the past week and this is the best oil I have ever bought. It is non greasy and really penetrates the hair instead of just sitting on top of it. The smell reminds me of the beach. The ingredients are : Soybean oil, clove oil, kukui oil, avocado oil, egg oil, sage oil, coconut oil, propylene glycol, dimethicone, lanolin oil, propylparaben, corn oil, BHA, BHT, Benzophenone-3, fragrance

It makes my hair really soft and it works very well on both wet and dry hair. It gives you hair a nice sheen but not a greasy super slick shine. You all must try it. After all its pretty cheap anyway.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dionne, I just got a free full sized bottle of this in the mail for free and used it yesterday. I really like it. I have applied it to my scalp for itching and to the edges of my hair that broke some from braiding. I know it has only been day two but I like it already. It is not greasy and does not leave my hands greasy. This board is going go turn me into a product junkie
drunk.gif

Dionne,
Are the lanolin and dimethicone ok since they're at the bottom of the ingredient list? Just wondering since these are supposed to be no-nos. But some folks seem to really love Profective products.

[ QUOTE ]
Mstankers

How did you get a full size bottle for free?!!, I am a sucker for freebies and samples.
grin.gif

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it for free from Essence. In the issue with Natalie Cole on the cover there is an essence ad where you send a postcard for free full sized products and I got this one about 3 weeks after sending in the postcard. I hope you can get a freebie too!

Back