You ladies neeeeeeeeeedddddd to get some..........

msprettyeyes

Pantene (Relaxed & Natural) I bought some yesterday and the smell is wonderful. The daily cream moisturizer left my hair beyond moisturized and my ends felt so good. I'm telling you it is a good investment (and it's cheap). I think I'm in love
love.gif

Pantene Relaxed & Natural

Thanks, my girlfriend gave me the samples for the shampoo and conditioner. Is the daily creme moisturizer for your ends only?

Speaking of Pantene, I just found a bottle of Protene Pro-V Smoothing Cremem- Smooth & Sleek. I'm going to try it tomorrow. Can't wait.

Ballet Bun ...

I liked the conditioner okay, but I didn't care for the oil moisturizer, it left my hair feeling kind of sticky and brittle feeling. That's good that it's working for you, msprettyeyes.
smile.gif

U know those things on the internet where u fill out your name and ur in a drawing to win whatever they have to give away... anyway, i guess months ago while bored at work I filled out one of these, and to my surprise FED EX sent me a package (Friday) with a BOX of the ENTIRE Relaxed and Natural Line. I never took those sweepstakes things seriously and I won. Prettyeyes is right, the moisturizer does smell GREAT, just like all the other Pantene items.

So how do you use the moisturizer

I bought the Shampoo and Conditioner (cause everything else is sold out)

Im looking for a good leave in conditioner

It's just a moisturizer that you use for your hair everday. I put about a quarter size (maybe a little smaller)and rub it through my hair. I just bought it yesterday but I'm telling you I know this is going to be a staple!!!!!!!!!! The original pantene was good to but after i washed my hair it didn't feel moisturized. But with this line I mean dayum!!!! My hair looks and feels good. And not to mention it is so cheap!! I got mines at walgreens and my shampoo came with a free conditioner.

I did'nt really like it. It does smell good, but the chemicals in it are
ohwell.gif
not to mention MO & PJ

And heavy, it seem to weigh my hair down.

I purchased it before I came to LHCF, then after reading that mineral oil is one of the main ingredients, I stopped using it.

Re: You ladies neeeeeeeeeedddddd to get some......

I'm glad you like it and I agree--It's good stuff
smile.gif

Back