Will "one a day" vitamins do anything for my hair?

Glib Gurl

Hey Gang

A while back I was taking the One-A-Day pills for Women. (You know -the ones that are supposed to have all of the essential vitamins and nutrients you need for each day?) I stopped because those suckers were like horse pills and I was gagging while trying to take them. But, seeing all of the talk on the forum about vitamins, I'm thinking of trying them again. (I can just cut them in half or something to make them more palatable.) Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether they are good for helping hair growth?

Thanks!

Glib

Candy_C

Hey Gang

A while back I was taking the One-A-Day pills for Women. (You know -the ones that are supposed to have all of the essential vitamins and nutrients you need for each day?) I stopped because those suckers were like horse pills and I was gagging while trying to take them. But, seeing all of the talk on the forum about vitamins, I'm thinking of trying them again. (I can just cut them in half or something to make them more palatable.) Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether they are good for helping hair growth?

Thanks!

Glib

Hey

they never really worked for me

maybe the measurements wernt correct for what my hair needed

and yes they were big and smelt like POO!

but they could help if you take other vits TOO

see the one-a-day as a multi vitamin

multi vits are essential!

good luck x