Who Else Is A TGAJ????

audacity.

:look:

:poke:

I am referring to those of us who are TOPICAL GROWTH AID JUNKIES!!!

I am. I can resist all other products and appliances and accessories, but when it comes to a TGA, I am a straight SUCKA! I've tried 3 so far...MTG, MN and MT...

If you are TGAJ, too, which ones have you used? How many half-used bottles do you still have?

TGAJs UNITE! :bud:

Well, this is a new one. I never thought of myself as a TGAJ but I guess I am.

I have tried MN, very briefly. I tried MTG which worked great up until last month. I was thinking about getting MT next but after my last attempt with MTG I think I'm going to stay away from the horse products even though they say MT is okay for human use. Therefore, I'll be trying BM next as soon as I have the money. Oh, I've also tried BT and I'm getting back on my hair vits.

I'm not.... but I want to be. Kinda. lol. I tried MTG and it worked but it stank. I covered the odor and made a mix for my mom. It thickened her hair back up. She loved it. I tried unscented BT and it gave me thick growth. I'm back on it (BT) now. I'm fighting the urge to use MT.... I'm soooo tempted though.

I AM A TOPICAL GROWTH AID JUNKIE I HAVE TRIED:grin:

1.MTG
2.BT
3.MT (STILL USING)

I AM!
I have used MN, my own MTG, and MT
They all work for me but I never seem to keep up with using them for more than a month at a time....
I'm currently using my MTG mix and MT and so far so good.

Guilty as charged

MN
BT
OCT
MT
Now BeeMine:spinning:

I'm a sucker for the stuff but since I use them all (usually in rotation) I have no idea which ones help or hurt. My hair has never been stronger and seems to be getting longer so whats the harm (except to my pocket book)

My name is joib and I am a topical growth aid junkie. AND I LOVE IT! I even go as far as offering some to my family and close friends. I have tried MTG, MN, and MT which have all worked.

i definitely am. I have used MTG,flowers of sulfur/oil and Megatek. Still kicking it with Megatek- that is my baby daddy right theeeeere.

i definitely am. I have used MTG,flowers of sulfur/oil and Megatek. Still kicking it with Megatek- that is my baby daddy right theeeeere.

that MT is sumthin' ain't it!

who else...c'mon, don't be shy now :poke:

(I am glad that I am not the only one who is a sucka when it comes to TGAs!!)

*slowly raises hand*
I too am a TGA

I have an MN mix, MN straight, and Bee Mine. I've stopped with these three or two.

:poke:

I am referring to those of us who are TOPICAL GROWTH AID JUNKIES!!!

I am. I can resist all other products and appliances and accessories, but when it comes to a TGA, I am a straight SUCKA! I've tried 3 so far...MTG, MN and MT...

If you are TGAJ, too, which ones have you used? How many half-used bottles do you still have?

TGAJs UNITE! :bud:
I too am a TGAJ, but I can't tell if it's been working on mine or not! I've started the MT on 7 Oct 08, and then rotated with the OCT on 12 Oct. My hair I must say has definately thickened, but I don't see any growth! Some say they have noticed growth within 2 weeks, but not me. I am also taking vitamins, msm, fish oil with flaxseed, futurebiotics hair, skin, and nails, silica and some multi vitiamins my doctor prescribed for me. I also love and drink plenty of water. I read many good reviews regarding boundless tresses, and Gro-aut. Which I am definately will be getting some Gro-aut. Last night I read my bottles of OCT and MT to see if I was not doing something right, but I am following as per the directions. I thought too maybe instead of me washing my hair first then applying the OCT for about 5-6 hours then rinsing, that I should leave it in overnight, but honestly am afraid of the protein overload. I don't use heat either. I have tried in the past WGO, which did nothing for me but did do alot for my daughter! I don't know what eles to do. I do have a small wave pattern of new growth coming in but for some reason it's not coming in as fast as I would have thought and hoped. I wish there were someone out there to give me some pointers, advice or other suggestions! Oh, I did read a thread about the wheat germ cocktail that I will incorporate soon, I just have to get the ingredients, maybe this will speed things up a bit! Sorry ladies for being so long winded, but I am at a platue with growing my hair now and anything eles I can do to speed things up will be much appreciated:wallbash:. Thanks:grin::perplexed:nono::blush:

Hi my name Sundai and I am a TGAJ. I have tried WGO, Surge, MTG, BT, and my own sulfur mix.

I am sending out birthday request lists to family and friends for OCT and MT.

And being the junkie that I am...I am about to go search for threads on BeeMine and Gro-Aut since I have not heard of them.

I am also a IGAJ (Internal Growth Aid Junkie) since I take MSM, Biotin, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, B12, B-12 Complex, Vitamin C, Hair Vitamin, MultiVitamin and Garlic (to combat my shedding).

I am in recovery :spinning:.

Last edited:
Hi my name is TRUDY and I was a TGAJ I have been cleaned for 1 month. I had to come down off the wagon, I was driving myself crazy trying to remember this or that. Well I haven't picked up the bottle in almost a month and thats cool I want to see whats going to happen with just keeping it simple. I might fall of and start using again but we will see. I have done it all just about I mean I spent so much money MTG, MN, MT, OV, BT, Gro-aut, Sulfur. there was another thing in a jar can't remember used it only once. Had enough of it all gave away just about everything. good luck to all those still under. Might have worked really good for me had I stayed consistent

Hi my name is TRUDY and I was a TGAJ I have been cleaned for 1 month. I had to come down off the wagon, I was driving myself crazy trying to remember this or that. Well I haven't picked up the bottle in almost a month and thats cool I want to see whats going to happen with just keeping it simple. I might fall of and start using again but we will see. I have done it all just about I mean I spent so much money MTG, MN, MT, OV, BT, Gro-aut, Sulfur. there was another thing in a jar can't remember used it only once. Had enough of it all gave away just about everything. good luck to all those still under. Might have worked really good for me had I stayed consistent

:lachen::lachen::lachen:too funny ...sounds just like an ex-junkie giving a "I've overcome" talk.

I too am a TGAJ, but I can't tell if it's been working on mine or not! I've started the MT on 7 Oct 08, and then rotated with the OCT on 12 Oct. My hair I must say has definately thickened, but I don't see any growth! Some say they have noticed growth within 2 weeks, but not me. I am also taking vitamins, msm, fish oil with flaxseed, futurebiotics hair, skin, and nails, silica and some multi vitiamins my doctor prescribed for me. I also love and drink plenty of water. I read many good reviews regarding boundless tresses, and Gro-aut. Which I am definately will be getting some Gro-aut. Last night I read my bottles of OCT and MT to see if I was not doing something right, but I am following as per the directions. I thought too maybe instead of me washing my hair first then applying the OCT for about 5-6 hours then rinsing, that I should leave it in overnight, but honestly am afraid of the protein overload. I don't use heat either. I have tried in the past WGO, which did nothing for me but did do alot for my daughter! I don't know what eles to do. I do have a small wave pattern of new growth coming in but for some reason it's not coming in as fast as I would have thought and hoped. I wish there were someone out there to give me some pointers, advice or other suggestions! Oh, I did read a thread about the wheat germ cocktail that I will incorporate soon, I just have to get the ingredients, maybe this will speed things up a bit! Sorry ladies for being so long winded, but I am at a platue with growing my hair now and anything eles I can do to speed things up will be much appreciated:wallbash:. Thanks:grin::perplexed:nono::blush:

girl.you.got.it.bad. :nono2: :look:

well, if it makes you feel any better, they MT didn't do a thing for me within the first month either. i now feel differently about it. since i cut my hair on 9/13 my hair is noticably (sp?) longer to me - which is HUGE - and my DH. the best advice i can give is to keep at it hun!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:too funny ...sounds just like an ex-junkie giving a "I've overcome" talk.

YES she does, huh?! :lachen::lachen:

Haha, I started a thread on Mercy Cream not realizing this is where I should have posted. My growth aids stink! I mean, they work but SMELL. Mercy Cream, any Indian oil. Coconut oil/olive work too but I think Mercy cream promotes faster growth. I swear, overnight diff. You can feel it. But why oh why do these things STINK!@!! I have to work...excuse me...around white people. KNow what I mean?

BTW, does this make me an addict? Bhringraj oil (2 of them), Alma Oil (2 of them), Mercy Cream, Sulpha8 (smells like the Mercy Cream), almost ordered the MTG. Can't afford the Ovation but would try it in a second! I wish my hair grew 6 inches a month like some women in a small Mexican town. Thing is, they have thyroid disease...something to do with the water and environment.

Last edited:
Speaking of, I just now heard of Boundless Tresses. It contains coconut oil, olive oil and sulphur. Sulphur powder or MSM would work, right?

I've only ever tried 2 topical growth aids (MTG and MT of which I liked MTG and got better results) but I consider myself a recovering TGAJ because I always get that urge ya know? I see all the testimonials and progress pics and the next thing I know I'm sitting at the keyboard like :pant:

Well kind of, I used....

1. BT- loved the results
2. MT- Purchased but haven't used it yet and it's even in my siggy.

Hmmm... I am a TGAJ because, after I use MT I'm going to try OCT!

Last edited:
I want to make one using aloe vera, liquid MSM, and rosemary (tea?). If i could just a hold of liquid protein, I would make a spray for my scalp. Easy application :look:

I am! I have used:
BT
Gro Aut
BeeMine
OCT
I'm one of those people that start things and don't finish so I'm not going to buy MT like I want to until I use what I have first.

Yes, I'm a TGAJ. I've tried MN, Moegrow, MT, OCT, MSM, hair growth tea (to drink). Right now I'm loving the results MT gives me, and I just got my hands on some OCT. I find something comforting about applying them to my scalp and massaging. I can't go to sleep at night unless I've done so.

Back