White people with type 4 hair

honeycomb719 said:
WOW!! It's funny that you posted this, I was just about to post something similar. I have two instructors of Jewish decent and they both have bushy/kinky hair. I just thought it was them two in particular, but I'm guessing by your post that its not uncommon for Jewish people to have hair that appears kinky like those of African decent.

I think there are white people with hair that appears to be type 4 but I've never seen a white person that actually had type 4 hair.

caress said:
I think there are white people with hair that appears to be type 4 but I've never seen a white person that actually had type 4 hair.
When it comes to hair typing, isn't it all about how the hair 'appears' to be??? Andre's hair typing system is just a way to catergorize everyone's hair texture. It's not an actual exact system where one hair type is designated for a certain race. D'you know what I mean? :cool:

This Andre system is confusing. Can't we just go back to the old sytem that everyone's familiar with e.g. straight, wavy, curly, afro?

Back