Where can I read the Elucence ingredients

AnnDriena_

Hello ladies I'm looking into purchasing some Elucence products but on the pleasant image site it doesn't list the ingredients by products. So i can read what they generally contain but not for each product. Who can direct me to a site where I can read the ingredients for each product? Thank you.

I was going to PM you, but I couldn't find the cond ingredients. I'll post the whole thing here:

Moisture Benefits Shampoo:
Extracts of Peach, Anise, Ginseng, Ginko and Brewer's Yeast in Purified Water. Sodium Myreth Sulfate (coconut oil derived), Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate (mineral derived), Cocamide MEA (coconut oil derived), Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E, USP), Panthenol (provitamin B5, USP), Glycol Distearate (fatty acid derived), Polyquaternium-10 (polysaccharide cellulose), DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben (USP), Propylparaben (USP), Benzophenone-4 (UV light absorber), Fragrance, D&C Orange No. 4.

Moisture Balancing Conditioner:
Ginseng, Irish Moss, Brewer's Yeast, Gingko Biloba, Anise and Peach in purified water, Hexadeconal, Stearakonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Squalane (olive oil lipid), Capric-Caprillic Triglycerides (cocnut fatty acids), Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5), Biotin (vitamin H, USP), Imidasolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben (USP) and Fragrance.

(These are the only Elucence products I have)

Back