Where can I purchase Indian powders online?

felicia

Hey everyone,

Im trying to grow my hair back as quickly as possible and I wanna give the indian powders another whirl. What's a reliable site to order from? From Nature with Love is out of everything and I'm ready to get this show on the road, so they're out. My local Indian store only has Shikaki,so they're out. I don't want to order from overseas. So, where can I order from? Preferably some place that won't sell me expired stuff lol.

trj1922

Google Kamdar Plaza. I've been to their bricks and mortar store in Chicago, but they also have a website. Anything they don't have online (especially Hesh brand), call them about it. They can sometimes special order things are their prices aren't as RIDICULOUS as most US online retailers. Patel Brothers also has a bricks and mortar in Chicago. They have a website that operates out of New York. They may be worth a try too. Neither has ever sold me anything expired!

Last edited:

PureSilver

Thank you for starting this thread Felicia, it will sure come in handy when i've conjured up enough money to stock up on these powders. I like indian hair care products, not only are they easy on the hair they sure do work well.