Where Can I Find NTM ?

Montreal

A Phobia of Scissors
Ladies Im having the hardest time finding the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum! Do you guys know where I can find this product? I would hate to have to settle for the Frizz Ease Serum, since Im not familiar with this product.

they sell it all the drug stores and gorcery stores around here....ive seen the serum at Eckerds...

HTH!
~T~

Grocery and Drug stores. That stuff is the jump off. It's so good. However, someone used K Pac something on my hair and it feels great. So now being the PJ that I am. I have to compare NTM serum to this K Pac stuff.

Oh your question.... Grocery store or drug store. I haven't ever seen it in the beauty supply.
look.gif

I found it at a Walgreens but it was not in the 'Black' hair care section. It was in the general hair care section. I had been searching high and low at BSS stores and in the Black sections of big stores until I happened upon it in the other aisle.

Thanks ladies. I had to drive a couple of miles but I found the NTM at Rite Aid. I also saw the K-Pac Serum Reginia was looking for.
wink.gif

What... What... What.... K Pak at Rite Aid...oh my GOODNESS... I am about to die. Oh my .... I love that stuff. I didn't know it was a drug store find. You are the best.

Joico Products has a line called K Pak and they have this wonderful serum. It's kinda expensive though.

Back