When sitting under the hair dryer, what goes through your mind?

i'm usually studying soooo.... i'm usually thinking about how Shakespeare's The Tempest is viewed through a post-modernist lens. or something equally exciting.
:look:

I've had my Pibbs for about a month now---makes it easier but I still keep watching the clock wondering how much time is left.
My girls call it "Herman Pibbs", why I don't know. They complain when it's time to sit with Herman.

:laugh: that is too cute..."Mr. Herman Pibbs."

While DCing I stare at the clock and wish I had one with a stand so I could do something to pass the time.......all I can do is watch tv with the captions on :lol:......oh and make up various theories as to why my scalp ALWAYS starts itching during regardless of what I DC with :ohwell:

1) I really should have gone to the bathroom first.
2) Why does the dog wait until I'm under here to start barking at nothing?
3) Is it done yet?
4) Why does my phone always ring when I'm drying my hair?

When I'm sitting under the dryer.....I'm thinking.....Is my hair dry....... I'm ready to get up... Maybe I need to get a Pibbs. :grin:
Lmbo! Me too...I've usually got my iPhone and on the forum though. But I have a Venus dome dryer, and I really want to sell it and get a Pibbs!

...this is taking FOREVER!

....Man, I'm hot!!

...I wonder if I can catch a quick nap

I tend to think about random things....

Im a minority..I actually like the dryer I feel pampered..maybe because growing up I was never treated like a girl so now I take my time doing stuff like dcing and manicures

Is it 15 mins yet? Only 10 mins. Thang!!! I can not wash this conditioner out of my head yet.. I wonder if this is too much heat on my hair....

Why do they keep me under here so darn long, this is way too hot...then I get up and turn the dryer down and take 15 minutes off the timer.​

Most of the time, I'm on my laptop browsing the forum. But the entire time, I'm hoping that my rollerset turns out good. I've been doing them faithfully for a year now, but I still feel uneasy, like all my hard work will be a bust when I take down my rollers!

My thoughts have evolved with time. When I was a young girl, I was mostly unhappy with my mother who was inflicting me those big rollerset and long drying sessions. Today, as the rollerset are my initiative I mainly try to forget the heat and unpleasant sensation to be blocked under the hood and to think nothing. If not possible, then I just think I have to suffer to please my DH ... a little old fashion, I know

I think of all the other places I would rather be than under a hair dryer!! Even if I tried reading, etc, under the dryer I can never learn to enjoy being under that thing!!

I always feel like I'm at a spa when I sit under my steamer! It feels so yummy that I could sit there for hours!

Lol I secretly fantasize about doing it under a pibbs at my boyfriend's house when I'm waist length. Just flaunting my hair all over the place lol. I just wanna show off.

Back