Question WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE THANKS BUTTON

Jas123

The Star of a Story
this evening?... when i hit it it's like i hit the reply or blog button

eta: actually when i hit the thanks button it comes up to post to my blog???!?

I thought I was going nuts! This is also happening to me. I usually have to hit the back button, refresh the page, then I can thank. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I thought I was going nuts! This is also happening to me. I usually have to hit the back button, refresh the page, then I can thank. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
me too... i kept thinking i was hitting the blog button... i was like d@mn i'm blind i keep hitting the wrong button

just logged in after a long time not being here, I was just wondering where they went:ohwell:

Hi, I haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been? It's nice seeing you around.

I guess Nikos still plans on giving us our original Thanks back. He told us he would a few weeks ago.

I could have sworn I answered this. Here it is again.

I cannot correct something that I cannot see so it is difficult to find the solution to this.

What kind of browser are you using? Can you take a screenshot and post it here?

Thanks

I scanned through this thread and this is the only reply I saw from you.

I'm using Chrome. I'll try to post a screenshot the next time it happens. :up:

I could have sworn I answered this. Here it is again.

I cannot correct something that I cannot see so it is difficult to find the solution to this.

What kind of browser are you using? Can you take a screenshot and post it here?

Thanks

Listed below is the screenshot of what happened after I tried to thank this post. Please let me know if you need me to post anything else:

Attachments

• thanks malfunction.JPG
    thanks malfunction.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 12
Listed below is the screenshot of what happened after I tried to thank this post. Please let me know if you need me to post anything else:

It looks like maybe the page didn't finish loading and you hit the blog button, because the buttons move as the page loads. This has happened to me a couple of times too.

This happens on pages that I've been on for minutes. Like if I'm reading a thread and I'm toward the bottom of the page. I can hit the thanks button and this will still happen.

:spinning:

It looks like maybe the page didn't finish loading and you hit the blog button, because the buttons move as the page loads. This has happened to me a couple of times too.

Sorry but the screenshot doesn't help there since it is the result of the problem not the problem itself. If you can, the next time you hover on top of the thank you button you will see the target of the button at the bottom status bar of your browser. That would be a good screenshot to take.

Another idea is your ad blocker is possibly interfering with the forum. From the screenshot I can see no ads on the right hand side so I am assuming you have an ad blocker. It is very likely that it is interfering with your browsing.

I would suggest that you disable the ad blocker for a day or so and check if the problem persists. If it does then we will try something else - if not then we know where the problem lies.

Back