What's the best multivitamin?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm new to taking vitamins, and I take GNC's Ultra Mega Multi. I read a lot of good things about it, just wanted to know if there was anything better out there. TIA!

Choklatekiss79

For my multivitamin, I take OLAY Total Effects Beauty and Skin Vitamins. They come individually wrapped, with 5 vits in each package, that you take daily. A 30 day supply was like $12.00.

ladytq

I take "Alive" it a whole Food energizer from Natures Way. Google it, has a ton of healthy stuff in it. It's the most complete multivitamin, Ive come accross, imo.

KiniKakes

I take One A Day for Women..... the kind u buy from the drugstore, in that white bottle with the orange/yellow label. :lol: Dont know if its the "best" out there, but its what my mom had me and my sisters take as teenagers, so now its force of habit.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Thanks ladies! Those all sound really cool! I didn't even know Olay made vitamins, are they for beauty? (skin).... Anyone else?

ChasingBliss

I take these: It has plant concentrates along with the essential vits and minerals.

And so far so good.

toyztoy

Seasilver is a great vitamin but its liquid. Also prenatal vitamins are awesome. I've always heard prenatal vitamins are the best vitamins you can take.

Cholet112

Choklatekiss79 said:
For my multivitamin, I take OLAY Total Effects Beauty and Skin Vitamins. They come individually wrapped, with 5 vits in each package, that you take daily. A 30 day supply was like $12.00.

I take these too! They are awesome. Just the right size too.

Cleve_gryl

toyztoy said:
Seasilver is a great vitamin but its liquid. Also prenatal vitamins are awesome. I've always heard prenatal vitamins are the best vitamins you can take.

How do you like the liquid? You'd think it would absorb in the system faster...I've been taking Centrum daily and those suckers are huge!

morehairplease

Honey are you still taking these? If so, how are they working for you?

thanks in advance,
tishee

HoneyLemonDrop said:
I take these: It has plant concentrates along with the essential vits and minerals.

And so far so good.