What is Silicon Mix, Is it good to use on Natural Hair, Where can I buy it?

seraphim712

Just some curious questions, since there is a rave going on about silicon mix. However, just as good to use on natural hair? I've noticed alot of people who use it have relaxed hair. Also, do you have to blowdry your hair afterward, or can your dry naturally?

PinkAngel

seraphim712 said:
Just some curious questions, since there is a rave going on about silicon mix. However, just as good to use on natural hair? I've noticed alot of people who use it have relaxed hair. Also, do you have to blowdry your hair afterward, or can your dry naturally?

Hey there,

Silicon Mix is the name of a Dominican product (shampoo, conditioner & leave in). I'm not sure if naturals have had success w/ it or not. But for me it works well on my hair especially when I get 7 weeks post and beyond so I'm sure it will be fine on natural hair. You should still be able to airdry afterwards. I've only used the rinse out conditioner but I will be trying the leave-in soon.

You can purchase online at sickbay.com, ibeautyny.com. Some BSS also carry it. HTH

seraphim712

msshic said:
Hey there,

Silicon Mix is the name of a Dominican product (shampoo, conditioner & leave in). I'm not sure if naturals have had success w/ it or not. But for me it works well on my hair especially when I get 7 weeks post and beyond so I'm sure it will be fine on natural hair. You should still be able to airdry afterwards. I've only used the rinse out conditioner but I will be trying the leave-in soon.

You can purchase online at sickbay.com, ibeautyny.com. Some BSS also carry it. HTH

Thanks!!!:D :D :D

buttaflye03

I'm relaxed but my dd is natural. I use the rinse out conditioner on both of us. I find it be very moisturizing. It's not expensive, give it a try.

texasgrl

Hey there:) . My hair is relaxed but I stretch and this is one of those conditioners in my bag of tricks cause it has lotsa slip and provides plenty moisture so I'd assume it would work well for you as a natural as well. + it is so cheap that if you didnt love it it wont be a huge set back for ya pockets.

Bxsweety

Just used it last night on my daughter's natural hair, and it turned out great. I first used the Silicon Mix Hair Treatment and used the Silicon Mix Leave-In Conditioner.

locoabouthair

I'm currently transitioning..........I love this stuff! My hair is very soft afterwards and a breeze to detangle! It is a great price too.