• Hennalucent/Light Mountain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fluffylocks

I use Mumtaz

ETA---

Just for anyone who may search something like this in the future and might look for reveiws, you can post why you liked your choice better

I've used Hennalucent and BAQ Mumtaz
( I know hennalucent isnt 100% pure henna) ---

Hennalucent had a duller color and a less potent smell, the color was not as apparent, the Mumtaz mixed a CRAZY bright green, had a stronger smell that lingered, left the hair dryer the first time, but after the right combo, left my hair really soft

I like Mumtaz better, for alot of reasons, but most imporanty because it only coast $2 for 100grams, and Hennalucent cost $4 for 60grams

Last edited:
I just picked up Light Mountain Neutral -( it's Cassia )from my local health food store. After researching umpteen posts on here, I am so paranoid to use it. I spoke to their customer service and they did assure me the product was all natural with no minerals in it. If anyone else has used Light Mountain in the past that would be helpful to know what kind of experiences they had in the past. I will definitely do a strand test before I use it, that's if I use it.

I only use the henna you can purchase from Mehandi.com (Catherine's products) and from HennaSooq (Kadija's products). I do have a box of Dulhan in the fridge that I bought from the Indian grocery store as an emergency backup. I try to keep 2-3 bags of henna and indigo in the house at all times! :yep:

I've only used Jamila, so unfortunately i have no point of reference in terms of a comparision. I really like it though! :)

I use Jamila and right now I have boxes of Uttam's that I've been using. I don't care as long as it is 100% henna and BAQ.

I've used Jamila, Rajasthani from Mendhi and the no-name brand (rajasthani) from my local indian store - he buys in bulk and measures out in smaller bags to sell. I like the no-name brand best.

Back