What Helped You Grow Back Your Hair From Covid?

WineCurls

Hello, I know not that many women experienced hair loss during Covid-19, but there are some women whom had an increase in hair loss when they contracted the virus.

My edges are thin, my hair comes out in clumps, and my once thick, dense hair now has a lot of space in-between it.

How were you able to grow your hair back when you lost your hair from Covid?

After pneumonia bronchitis and Covid my hair was coming out by the hand full went to the doctor my iron was low so she said it will grow back use Mozilla from Costco she said using the men’s 5 percent is fine I also have been taking mega food iron and zinc but my iron is still low so I am having iron infusion scheduled

After pneumonia bronchitis and Covid my hair was coming out by the hand full went to the doctor my iron was low so she said it will grow back use Mozilla from Costco she said using the men’s 5 percent is fine I also have been taking mega food iron and zinc but my iron is still low so I am having iron infusion scheduled
Is the iron infusion covered by your insurance? If not, is it pricey? How does that work? I’m anemic as a result of fibroids. I need to be more consistent with supplements but want to raise my iron level in the meantime.

Is the iron infusion covered by your insurance? If not, is it pricey? How does that work? I’m anemic as a result of fibroids. I need to be more consistent with supplements but want to raise my iron level in the meantime.
That’s a good question, I don’t know if it’s covered but my doctor said she doesn’t want me doing it at drip hydration she wants me to do it in the clinic so I assume it’s covered the mega food brought it up but it’s been consistent low for 5 years

I too am anemic due to fibroids. It hasn't been bad enough that my doctor has recommended an infusion but to be consistent with taking iron supplements. I hate pills so it was suggested that I take it in liquid form. I currently take Floradix Floravital® Iron & Herbs Yeast-Free. It's not the best taste but not the worst. I feel I am more consistent with taking these than I would a pill.

I too am anemic due to fibroids. It hasn't been bad enough that my doctor has recommended an infusion but to be consistent with taking iron supplements. I hate pills so it was suggested that I take it in liquid form. I currently take Floradix Floravital® Iron & Herbs Yeast-Free. It's not the best taste but not the worst. I feel I am more consistent with taking these than I would a pill.

Thanks. I used to take this years ago. Not sure why I stopped but I remember not liking the taste. Seems like most iron supplements either taste bad or have an aftertaste. I ordered one last night on Amazon that had good reviews. I’ll let you know if I like it. It was by Thorne.

Thanks. I used to take this years ago. Not sure why I stopped but I remember not liking the taste. Seems like most iron supplements either taste bad or have an aftertaste. I ordered one last night on Amazon that had good reviews. I’ll let you know if I like it. It was by Thorne.
It really isn't the most pleasant but for me I was better at taking the liquid than pills. But please do report back on this other brand.

Back