WEN613 AND REGULAR WEN

serenity34

For those of you that use Wen 613 what is the difference between the 613 and the regular Wen products? Thankyou in advance

tomnikids3

I have used 613 and love it the smell which is not overpowering and it washes and conditions very nicely. I also add it to my Shea moisture Shea butter conditioner to deep condition. I normally buy through QVC to get the payment plan.

JJamiah

Chaz explained 613 is Wen on steroids.... and I agree.
Wen Is already Premium and 613 is Superior to that.

tiletha444

Thanks for the review link. Very detailed! I bought 613 last month, and while I LOVEE the smell, thick consistency, and the easy detangling...it has a very drying effect on my hair afterwards. The reviewer mentioned that she mixed it with a thinner, moisturizing conditioner -- great idea! I'll have to try other ways to use it because it's too expensive to sit around unused.

RODI

I was thinking about it for my stretching stints but don't know if I can deal with the dry hair effect.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Chaz explained 613 is Wen on steroids.... and I agree.
Wen Is already Premium and 613 is Superior to that.

JJamiah
See, on me it's different. Don't get me wrong, I love SixThirteen, but it's not as rich to me as the Fig formula. The ingredients in SixThirteen are more luxurious, but gentle, but it's the scent of it that appeals to customers versus the medicine-y scent of Chaz's other Wen formulas.

ETA: SixThirteen is clearly labeled as a "Daily" cleansing conditioner and the other formulas are recommended to be used up to several times a week per Chaz.

Solitude

I like 613 because it doesn't have the menthol and it is super creamy. The smell is also great. After using 613, I really can't go back to the regular cleansers. None of them compare except for, MAYBE, WEN Fig.

With that said...I'm on a little break from WEN right now. I'm using cheaper things and my hair can definitely tell the difference :sad:.

lamaria211

Thanks for the review link. Very detailed! I bought 613 last month, and while I LOVEE the smell, thick consistency, and the easy detangling...it has a very drying effect on my hair afterwards. The reviewer mentioned that she mixed it with a thinner, moisturizing conditioner -- great idea! I'll have to try other ways to use it because it's too expensive to sit around unused.

That's how I use mine mixed with a cheapie like Tresemme naturals or V05

MzRhonda

I hope you are able to before they sell out.....I placed my order a little bit ago.

I also need another gallon of Fig.