Weaveheads: How do you style your hair in morning?

itismehmmkay

So last night I used some self-grip (velcro) rollers and this mornign my hair is fantastic!! :yay: It's basically cut like my natural hair which I used to rollerset at night. And this mornign I was able to acheive that same style, so it looks ultra-natural :yep:

Beforehand I was flat-ironing in the morning, but it was ridiculous how long it was starting to take. If I slept w/ a bonnet the night before, my hair would be smashed. And if I wore it loose at night, all that hair would be in my face and it was starting to have me breakout :ohwell:

This method is a keeper :up:

What do yall do?

I have Halleys curls Miami Ripple Hybrid in now so I just spray bottle it with moisturising condish and water and slick it into a ponytail or wear it big and curly laying down my edges or leaveout with aloe vera gel and Im off!

I style it the same way I style my real hair. It's human hair, so you cam use the same methods/techniques.

I usually just take off my scarf or bonnet and keep it moving. Sometimes I may rinse the hair if it's a curly texture and then let it air dry. The point of the weave is so I don't have to do any styling in the morning. :look:

I have Halleys curls Miami Ripple Hybrid in now so I just spray bottle it with moisturising condish and water and slick it into a ponytail or wear it big and curly laying down my edges or leaveout with aloe vera gel and Im off!

Me too :grin:

As for my leave-out hair, I just undo my flat twists and fluff to blend with the weave. If I wanna lay down my edges and slick it back, I use Hairveda Almond Glaze.

I haven't figured out what product(s) to put on the weave daily, so I've just been leaving it alone. But it could use some moisture so I think I'll try the condish/water spray thing.

Back