Walmart Vitamins VS GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

summerof1990

Do you think getting your vitamins at a "official" vitamin store will equal better results? For example walmart supplements vs GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe. Will it make a difference? I'm thinking yes because Walmarts Aloe Vera Gel and Juice was full of other unnatural ingredients. Will that apply to the vitamins making it less effective?

Hmmm. Good question. I read in another thread that some companies are all "qualified" and they have a particular seal on the outside. So, assuming I could recognize the seal, and could afford the supplement, I would go with that brand, regardless of the company that sold it. I hope I'm answering the question in a way that makes sense. I'm recovering from a self induced Harry Potter marathon so I'm a bit out of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think it does. Different companies derive each vitamin from different sources. Some are made in a lab, some are plant based. Some are animal and collagen free. The source of the supplement determines how well your body absorbs it. It also comes down to personal preference.

I have had good experiences from all, as opposed to no vitamins. However, I notice better results from the vitamins that I have used from Vitamin Shop. - I use different ones so that my body responds.

I honestly do not know if it's mind over wallet in my particular case because I spend more for my GNC vitamins I do not know if I am experiencing some sort of placebo effect. What I do know is that I cannot take the recommended two tablets a day for the Ultra mega women without having an excess of energy that makes it impossible for me to get to sleep so I forced to take only one tablet.

Back