Walgreens have a sale on Organix

ImFree27

I just left walgreens and they have a sale on the Organix Shampoo and Conditioners. Buy 1 get 1 Free. $6.99 at walmart I think its like 5 something so two for 6.99 is a deal so go and grab some..I bought the cocount milk conditioner and the vanilla conditoner.

ETD. they also have buy 1 get 1 free on nature's bounty vitamins and also in the sunday paper they have $1 off on Nature's Bounty vitamins

Last edited:

poookie

I must be the only one not liking this shampoo and condish....

i have yet to try the shampoo (btw, thanks OP for the heads up!) but the conditioner did absolutely NOTHING for me. i used the vanilla silk... and while the smell was nice; it didn't do a thing, plus the smell faded away a few hours later.

didn't work as a moisturizer on dry hair, didn't work as a regular conditioner, didn't work as a deep conditioner w/ glycerin added, and it didn't work as a leave-in conditioner. :look:

oooop2

Yeah..Both the poo and condish left my hair feel hard and matted. And I bought several bottles b/c a lot of people gave it RAVE reviews. But since it sell for $21 here, I will gladly sell it to my neighbors...LOL

sassyg

It's also on sale at Winn-dixie. Buy one get one free i bought 2 and got 2 free. The coconut and shea butter conditioners are my favorites, when i'm looking for some extra moisture I usually mix a little coconut oil with the conditioner and sit under heat for 5 minutes . When im done i don't even have to detangle my roots.

ImFree27

It's also on sale at Winn-dixie. Buy one get one free i bought 2 and got 2 free. The coconut and shea butter conditioners are my favorites, when i'm looking for some extra moisture I usually mix a little coconut oil with the conditioner and sit under heat for 5 minutes . When im done i don't even have to detangle my roots.

You must live down south, I haven't seen Winn-Dixie in like forever, I miss Winn-Dixie, I go sometimes when I go home for christma.

gorgeoushair

When i first tried the shampoo(vanilla) I liked it. It lathered really well but when I rinsed it left my hair feeling........not good, so the jury's still out on that. However it still smells lovely:)

The cond(vanilla) is great as a leave in. I haven't tried it as a DC yet but will:)

gorgeoushair

You must live down south, I haven't seen Winn-Dixie in like forever, I miss Winn-Dixie, I go sometimes when I go home for christma.

Girl, me too. Ours went out of business about 2-3 years ago. I miss those boxed Coconut Bar and Iced oatmeal Cookies, their diet cream soda, and those 3 for $5.00 sales:grin: