Vitamins really do Work. See Pics

S

Sandy10

I have included taking vitamin supplements as part of my healthy hair routine. I thought this would be good to share. This is a vitamin I take once a day with meal. It has improve my hair and nails. We know vitamins along will not improve our hair but it is one of the most important factors contributing to hair growth. Click on the file below to see pictures. I will send another update soon. My next touch up will the end of October.

Let me know how vitamins have helped you.

Attachments

• hair100.jpg
    hair100.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 780
  • hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 644
L

lkg4healthyhair

Hello, can you tell me
What vitamins are you taking?

How long and how much additional growth do you feel you achieved.

Thanks

Peachtree

Vitamins have helped me also. My problem is I'm not disciplined enough to take 'em consistently... ur hair is pretty!

Ayeshia

Peachtree said:
Vitamins have helped me also. My problem is I'm not disciplined enough to take 'em consistently... ur hair is pretty!

me and you both...I try to take them everyother day, and soon I will try to do it everyday.

S

Sandy10

Here is the information on the vitamins.

It’s not easy to maintain beautiful skin, hair and nails in today’s world. Everything from pollution to stress to UV rays adds to the challenge. Fortunately we also live in a time where scientific research is constantly discovering better ways to treat these problem areas. Discoveries like biotin – one of the main ingredients in Nutrilite Complex For Hair, Skin & Nails. This unique combination of nutrients provides a wider range of recognized support for these three problem areas than any other leading brand.
Don’t wait until you start seeing distress signs in the mirror. Take action now and let Nutrilite Complex for hair, Skin & Nails help you look your best from the inside out.

One tablet daily provides these and other important nutrients:

1000 mcg Biotin to help alleviate nail brittleness; promote healthy hair; and improve the condition (smoothness and elasticity) of the skin
500 mg Collagen which helps build connective tissue – a major structural protein providing 18 amino acids
30 mg Grapeseed Extract, a powerful antioxidant which promotes healthy capillaries

*** You can order them at [email protected] or from anyone selling Quixtar products.*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S

Sandy10

I'm not really sure how many inches I've gained. I will measure and let you know when I get my next touch up which will be last of October.

vevster

I just finished reading a detailed book where they praise nutrilite supplements to the skies... I may experiment with a few of their products.

It’s not easy to maintain beautiful skin, hair and nails in today’s world. Everything from pollution to stress to UV rays adds to the challenge. Fortunately we also live in a time where scientific research is constantly discovering better ways to treat these problem areas. Discoveries like biotin – one of the main ingredients in Nutrilite Complex For Hair, Skin & Nails. This unique combination of nutrients provides a wider range of recognized support for these three problem areas than any other leading brand.
Don’t wait until you start seeing distress signs in the mirror. Take action now and let Nutrilite Complex for hair, Skin & Nails help you look your best from the inside out.

1000 mcg Biotin to help alleviate nail brittleness; promote healthy hair; and improve the condition (smoothness and elasticity) of the skin
500 mg Collagen which helps build connective tissue – a major structural protein providing 18 amino acids
30 mg Grapeseed Extract, a powerful antioxidant which promotes healthy capillaries

*** You can order them at [email protected] or from anyone selling Quixtar products.*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has nothing to do with hair care but OMG Asafa Powell takes their multivitmain (fastest man in the world) if I'm not mistaken. I think it's suppose to be kind of expensive

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Yup... Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nails is what I use. I distribute it as well. Works for me. All my vits are from Nutrilite actually. My new growth always feels really thick and I am always eager to get a retouch.

Affinity07

Yup... Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nails is what I use. I distribute it as well. Works for me. All my vits are from Nutrilite actually. My new growth always feels really thick and I am always eager to get a retouch.

I'm shocked that others know about Nutrilite vitamins. I found out about them when I was working as a CNA. The patient had CP and she was paralyzed. Her hair would rub against her wheelchair and break off. In addition, her hair began falling from stress and medications. Her doctor recommended Nutrilite vitamins (for general health and specifically for her hair) and her hair was unbelievably thick. She took: Daily Free multi (without iron), a calcium supplement, Hair Skin and Nails supplement, and a Joint Health supplement. I don't sell the vitamins; I just bought them directly from the website after witnessing her success. I currently use the Daily multi with Iron. It's one tiny pill with breakfast and I'm done. They're expensive, but effective. The hair seems to grow in extra thick, doesn't it? I thought it was just me being overly analytical...

Last edited:

gymfreak336

I'm shocked that others know about Nutrilite vitamins. I found out about them when I was working as a CNA. The patient had CP and she was paralyzed. Her hair would rub against her wheelchair and break off. In addition, her hair began falling from stress and medications. Her doctor recommended Nutrilite vitamins (for general health and specifically for her hair) and her hair was unbelievably thick. She took: Daily Free multi (without iron), a calcium supplement, Hair Skin and Nails supplement, and a Joint Health supplement. I don't sell the vitamins; I just bought them directly from the website after witnessing her success. I currently use the Daily multi with Iron. It's one tiny pill with breakfast and I'm done. They're expensive, but effective. The hair seems to grow in extra thick, doesn't it? I thought it was just me being overly analytical...

Where do you buy them?

Nefertiti0906

So am I, it was one of my best kept secrets, lol. But seriously I love these vitamins and when I take them regularly, I see the difference! They're so expensive, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for my health.

Last edited:

Nefertiti0906

It's great that you're seeing great results. I don't take the Skin, Hair, and Nails vitamin, I take the Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient and I still got the same effects.

amina kamal

My brother is a part of quixtar and I have recently joined. I have tried their vitamins as well as there household cleaners and detergents...THEY REALLY WORK!!! Here is the link to my brother's online store..SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESS OWNERS:

www.ishoponline.us

Amz87

Wow! I didn't realise soo many people new about hair skin and nails. I actually started taking it for dry skin, but as it says, it's done my hair good and my nails are harder. I'm on my third 90 tablets pack. I take it with Revenol. I've found that this combo works better for me.
http://www.anewlife.co.uk/revenol.html
Kind of expensive though (Mum pays for it...:look:)

favorc

I take futurebiotics. I agree about hair, skin and nail vits doing a great job. i've been faithfull to my vits for three years. the only time i don't take them is the first day of that time of month.:blush:

Crystalicequeen123

Hmm...I may have to check these out!

Has anyone tried the Nutrilite Hair, skin, & nails vitamins as well as the GNC hair skin and nails vitamins and noticed a difference between the two brands? I'm just wondering because GNC is the only brand of hair skin and nails vitamins I've tried. :ohwell: And if those nutrilite vits do the same thing as GNC, then I'll just stick with the cheaper GNC vitamins.

Dubois007

Has anyone tried the Nutrilite Hair, skin, & nails vitamins as well as the GNC hair skin and nails vitamins and noticed a difference between the two brands? I'm just wondering because GNC is the only brand of hair skin and nails vitamins I've tried. :ohwell: And if those nutrilite vits do the same thing as GNC, then I'll just stick with the cheaper GNC vitamins.

I would like to know as well because I just start taking the GNC brand.

BlondeByDesire

I read about these in Essence I believe - they are suppose to be very effective as well. I've been using Futurebiotics for the past 1.5 months and have not noticed a significant difference but my nails are stronger and I was going to try the Perfectil but now I'm considering the Nutrilite ....:perplexed

I'm happy to hear that someone are taking these vitamins (Nutralite) I recently purchased some from a friend. I'v only been taking them for about two weeks though, but I'll let you all know my progress in about a month or two.

Crystalicequeen123

I'm happy to hear that someone are taking these vitamins (Nutralite) I recently purchased some from a friend. I'v only been taking them for about two weeks though, but I'll let you all know my progress in about a month or two.

Thanks! Yeah, defiinitely keep us posted! :up:

jamaicalovely

Bumping...

Aggie

Any updates on your progress MsSharee?