Using the mind to grow straight hair

gadgetdiva

LOL! This reminds me of the movie Shallow Hal where he was hypnotized to alter his perception of women and their physical characteristics.

Now as far as hair texture changing as it grows out...mine did when I was pregnant with my twins. I haven't seen that straight hair since. I didn't have to relax my hair for an entire year, no poufing in this humid hot weather. My mom said she hadn't seen my hair that texture since I was 2...with that said...don't ya'll go around getting pregnant now! :lachen: LOL!

*CherryPie*

There was a thread on HERE about using the mind to grow your hair long fast.....or something like that, and there was a lot of folks in there trying to grow hair with their minds. :look: ridiculous.:perplexed

lesedi

All is well with me
Using the law of attraction to grow straighter hair is ridiculous. Buy you some relaxer......
Finances? personal growth? health? and people are using LOA for some 1b hair???
It's actually HILARIOUS!!

I havent clicked the link. As far out as this sounds I think it may have some validity.

Men who are gay and want to be women every badly physically change themselves over time until their physical features begin to look feminine ie their hands, legs, arms, ect. I have to assume that a lot of these men we see walking around looking physically feminine didnt get any hormones therapy or plastic surgery so how did they do it?

Just a thought. And no, I dont want to use any Jedi mind tricks to get straighter hair. :lol:

Last edited:

ladysaraii

I havent clicked the link. As far out as this sounds I think it may have some validity.

Men who are gay and want to be women every badly physically change themselves over time until their physical features begin to look feminine ie their hands, legs, arms, ect. I have to assume that a lot of these men we see walking around looking physically feminine didnt get any hormones therapy or plastic surgery so how did they do it?

Just a thought. And no, I dont want to use any Jedi mind tricks to get straighter hair. :lol:

That's the key....physically change.

I'm sure if they sat in a corner and thought real hard about turning into a girl, they'd be looking at the same man in the mirror

Carisa

That's the key....physically change.

I'm sure if they sat in a corner and thought real hard about turning into a girl, they'd be looking at the same man in the mirror

:lachen::lachen::lachen:falls out in floor! Somebody please tell them to just get the hormones!