Using Heat and having Healthy hair

sexylonglegs

wuzzup ladies

Any ladies out there use heat and have healthy hair. What I mean by heat is blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons. If you use any of these tell me what you do to protect your hair.

Thanks girls
:cool:

moda

Well I have not used it in about 5 months, but I was a daily heat user and my hair was healthy then and still is now. I used a couple different products, I have to check the name of one, but the other is Fantasia IC heat protecter serum.

webby

Think Slim
Yes, I do. I use a hair dryer and blower dryer regularly. Fortunately, my hair dryer does not get piping hot, but has great air flow. My blower, on the other hand can peel paint, but I ONLY blow my roots.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I'm on the no heat challenge right now, but in the past when my hair was relaxed and longer, I used the blowdryer and my hair was fine.

Lorraine

Kitchen_tichen uses heat regularly (blow dryer and curling iron every two weeks) and her hair is amazing. She is feature of the month so you can check out her regimen. I use heat every two (or three :sekret:) weeks when I wash my hair, let it airdry then flat iron. If you use heat keep it on a low setting and try not to use it everyday. :)

ThickHair

When I was relaxed I used heat daily and I thought that my hair was fine, but when I decided to go natural and never used heat again, my hair is glorious and has never looked better. I think your hair can look nice with constant heat when you really take care of your hair but when you stop using heat, your hair is going to be unbelievable.