Updated natural texture pics in fotki, help with dechipering hairtype

Hi guys, I am now almost a full year post relaxer and in some spots wayy more than a year and my natural hairtype is out now,, if anyone could help me out here id appreciate it,, I am guessing 3b or 3c or perhaps a mix but im iffy,, i need someone elses opinion,, my hair also has ZERO weight, its just fluffy stuffhttp://public.fotki.com/cookiesnkream/ in the natural texture pics album PW in profile

Cheleigh

I don't know how much of the relaxer you still have on your ends, but given the pictures, I'd say you're 3b, majority. You might have a little 3c (which really is a 3b/4a) when the rest of the relaxer is out.

Braided~Beauty

I can't help with the hair typing, but I just wanted to tell you your hair is VERY pretty! I love your curls, they look so soft.

silvergirl

i cant really tell from your pictures if you curl pattern is looser than mine... but i consider myself 3b/(with mostly)3c.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
You probably have a mixture of textures but it looks 3b to me. I think 3C would have a smaller curl pattern. The best way to tell is to wash your hair and air dry it without product.

KittenLongPaw

I think it looks pretty 3b/cish, but I don't think you'll be able to tell for sure until you cut all the relaxer out :) Pretty hair.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Your hair is looking great girl. It looks so healthy and fluffy. I think you're mostly 3b. I've gotten frustrated typing my hair because in some parts I see a slight wave like maybe 2b in the front and I'm wondering how can this be. Some of my hair in the front won't curl at all and it frustrates me to the point where I'm always cutting it. I don't think it's damaged so I don't know why it won't curl....grrrrr!!

KittenLongPaw

Pokahontas said:
Your hair is looking great girl. It looks so healthy and fluffy. I think you're mostly 3b. I've gotten frustrated typing my hair because in some parts I see a slight wave like maybe 2b in the front and I'm wondering how can this be. Some of my hair in the front won't curl at all and it frustrates me to the point where I'm always cutting it. I don't think it's damaged so I don't know why it won't curl....grrrrr!!

It's pretty common to have different hair types on one head. I know I have at least 3 different ones :)

aaaw thanx so much guys, I have yet to change the description to my pics, the photos i took are actually of hair that has zero relaxer left in it,, my previous pics were more of the front which did have relaxer in it,, i guess i was on point with the 3b with some 3c possibly and who knows what else is in there:lol:,, btw Pokahantas, ITA, i give up now,, i think my hair has like 5 different types in it all at once