Update Fotki after Big Chop

tetbelle

I've finally updated my pics in my Fotki. As many of you know I did a BC in October. I cut it to a buzz cut well it's grown a bit. I can't wait for it to grow alot more but I know it takes time. I will try to update it monthly. Come check it out and leave some comments. I plan on leaving product reviews when I get a chance.

Thanks

Tetbelle

Brownie518

I've finally updated my pics in my Fotki. As many of you know I did a BC in October. I cut it to a buzz cut well it's grown a bit. I can't wait for it to grow alot more but I know it takes time. I will try to update it monthly. Come check it out and leave some comments. I plan on leaving product reviews when I get a chance.

Thanks

Tetbelle

Loooove that hair!!! Beautiful textures, nice curls and sworls!!!!:yep:

hopeful

Thank you. I definitely have to distinct textures though right? What do you think?

Yes, I see it:yep:, I just checked out your fotki, very distinct and both very pretty. I don't think the top is 3c though, it looks more like 3b or even 3a to me, jmo. I would love to hear what the other ladies think. I thought I had distinct textures, but you have me beat. Your hair is growing out beautifully.

Empress Yahudah

Yes, I see it:yep:, I just checked out your fotki, very distinct and both very pretty. I don't think the top is 3c though, it looks more like 3b or even 3a to me, jmo. I would love to hear what the other ladies think. I thought I had distinct textures, but you have me beat. Your hair is growing out beautifully.

Yeah the top looks 3b and the sides look 3c

tetbelle

Thank you for the compliments. I just noticed this post...I thought 4a was described as small coffee straw size which I think the sides are...the top may be 3b I don't know...my hair confuses me. It looks 4a when it's dry to me. Anyway I will see how it looks when it gets longer. I can't wait!

hopeful

Thank you for the compliments. I just noticed this post...I thought 4a was described as small coffee straw size which I think the sides are...the top may be 3b I don't know...my hair confuses me. It looks 4a when it's dry to me. Anyway I will see how it looks when it gets longer. I can't wait!

I agree that the sides look 4a, but yeah I think the top is at least 3b. I look forward to seeing how it looks as it grows out as well--I'll be keeping my eye on your fotki :wink2:. My crown is 3c and the rest is 4a/b and as it grows out the difference is less pronounced, the longer it gets the more it all seems to blend better.