Upcoming Movie: Preacher's Kid + Christian films

brg240

http://www.preacherskidmovie.com/?sitelink=Continue+to+site

Raised by a controlling, widowed preacher father, Angie King (LeToya Luckett), runs away with an actor in a touring gospel play hoping this will land her the successful career of her dreams. But Angie soon learns the harsh realities of an actor's life is nothing like the dream. Angie "returns home as the prodigal daughter to the father who has always loved her

Has anyone heard of this film? Planing on seeing it? I saw an ad for it on the TBN site.
Based on the preview I'll wait until the movie comes out on dvd. I hope it has good music though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, what are some Christian films you all like? Or borderline ones ex: The Fighting Temptations

I LIKE:
Fire Proof
FlyWheel
Facing the Giants
The Gospel
(the music really made it for me, it was the best. :yep: I was mad Donnie McClurkin didn't become the pastor though.)

I'm about to watch Left Behind I and II and China Cry. I really like the book China Cry and I remember watching the film when I was younger (and thinking I want to marry a man that plays the piano.)

Last edited:

Almaz

I think this would be a great movie for everyone not just Christians because it is about family values and morals. Things that ALL people should aspire too. Something that mainstream movies miss the beat on lots of times.

I get so tired of going to movies with Gratitious Sex and violence. It would be nice to see something refreshing

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
I honestly thought the movie was going to be corny until I saw the trailer. I want to see it now!

Duchesse

I would see it. Honestly, I love most Black films, even if they have bad acting, and I enjoy cheesy Christian ones. I haven't seen too many Christian films though.

Christian films I like:
Woman Thou art Loosed
The Gospel
Pastor Brown...they screened it at my church
Left Behind

blazingthru

I did not like the left behind movies I saw them years ago they are not based on the truth as it is written in the bible and movies like that hurt the people that are really seeking God. it hurt me it helped me develope fears and push me off from church. I threw all the ones away that I had purchased it was totally incorrect. I am interested in this movies suggested. I own all the other ones. I strongly recommend the bible and the 10 commandments I have about four ten commandments. I have David, Jacob, Joseph. Abraham. Samsom and deliah I have a great collection, the only one I am missing is Elijah. I have it on cartoon but they never made a movie but I swear I saw it as a child. I am looking for Daniel too but don't think they did a movie that would be really nice to see and go over. but they avoid anything to do with revelations. Revelations is really a great read its full of hope and a promise that God already Won. He has the victory.