ummm..got my clear cellophane -need advise applyn

NYCchild

Puleeezze Tracey, Adrienne, BRH and others could u tell me how you (if u r a do it yaselfa) like me or your hairdresser applies it.

i was planning to preshampoo treat with olive oil, shampoo deep condition/moisture then put on the cellophane.
ya think thats ok! whats ya method? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
ps: its been 7 weeks since relaxer im trying to go another 2 months.

Be blessed
Terri

vevster

I just got a clear cellophanes, today in fact! I went to a domincan salon and altogether they charged me 18 bucks. Ya can't go wrong w/ those salons.

Cellophanes are best used right after a relaxer but I didn't do that this time. It can be a tad messy but I suppose you can do it yourself. The directions are on the bottle. You wash comb through sit under a HOT dryer for 20 let the hair cool for 5 rinse and set as usual...

HTH!

Tracy

NYCChild - section the hair into four. clip the sections with butterfly clips so they stay up and out of your way. Wear latex gloves. One section at a time apply the Colorshines. Avoid the scalp (so you don't leave color there- this isn't as important with the clear). Make sure all strands are coated. Once you're done gently comb through with a VERY wide tooth comb. If your comb fights you don't worry about it - stop combing and smooth the color into the hair. Sit under a dryer for 30 minutes. Let the hair cool for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Shampoo lightly with a shampoo that won't strip the color. Use your best detangling conditioner. Style. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HTH

NYCchild

Thank you very much Tracy. You are sooo helpful. I know the instruct. is on tha bottle - but sometimes for some reason it makes much difference when someone tells us.

Gona do it this evening. will post results! yikess im so excited /images/graemlins/grin.gif

God bless! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you very much Tracy. You are sooo helpful. I know the instruct. is on tha bottle - but sometimes for some reason it makes much difference when someone tells us.

Gona do it this evening. will post results! yikess im so excited

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey NYCchild... how'd it come out? Inquiring minds want to know.