Tried some topical ointments. Can I obtain length without topical ointments...

dlove

Post your regimen and results.

I am 4b all natural with a 2 inch TWA.
Heres my regimen:
  • Wash (Giovanni Tea Tree or Aveda Sapp Moss)
  • Oil Rinse (E V C O),
  • Condition (Sapp Moss or Giovanni Tea Tree)
  • Air dry
  • Moisturize with Giovanni Leave-in and seal with E V coconut oil in the am and pm
  • Massage morning and night
I take a Multivitamin, iron supplement, coconut oil vits, B100

Anyone with a similar regimen that have obtained long length?

Is there any important step missing from my regimen?

HoneyDew

I don't think anything is missing. Unless you have some kind of problem that preents hair growth you really don't need any growth aids.

I do massage in an oil blend on my scalp 1 or 2 times a week because it gets kinda dry sometimes. That may be support nice growth, but my hair growth rates are good without any of the topical growth aids.

Str8~Curly

Your reggie looks good to me, very similar to mine, just different products. I have obtained length this way- I don’t use topical growth aids just a multi vitamin and a few others, but I do take silica and that seems to help although I haven’t taken any length comparison measurements to really know for sure. For me, moisture is key so what I do grow doesn’t become brittle and break off. Are any of those conditioners protein conditions? Even though I’m natural, use zero heat, and do not color, I like to use motions CPR for added strength.

dlove

Your reggie looks good to me, very similar to mine, just different products. I have obtained length this way- I don’t use topical growth aids just a multi vitamin and a few others, but I do take silica and that seems to help although I haven’t taken any length comparison measurements to really know for sure. For me, moisture is key so what I do grow doesn’t become brittle and break off. Are any of those conditioners protein conditions? Even though I’m natural, use zero heat, and do not color, I like to use motions CPR for added strength.

Sar-I,

None of the conditioners I use have protein except for the UBH protein conditioner I use once a month and Aphogee hard protein as needed- like when I notice excess breakage after wearing braids.

Thanks for your input!