Tracy - Thanks for the Cellophane Tip

Nyambura

surfer girl
I applied the clear cellophane last night. I wish I had done this sooner. The cellophane was easy to apply. Next time, though, I will leave it on for 30 minutes as opposed to 20. Regardless, I love the results /images/graemlins/cool.gif. My hair is so shiny /images/graemlins/grin.gif and my highlights I LOVE /images/graemlins/grin.gif - they haven't looked this good since I first got them.

Thank you, Tracy, for all your help re: relaxed, colored hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!

::happy dance happy dance::

I am soooo glad you liked it. I really believe in this product not only for appearance but really for the health of the hair as well.

Tracy

Oh and you're absolutely welcome m'ija. No problem at ALL.

I'm so glad you had a good experience. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I KNEW you would. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy

CICI,

Jazzing is the same type of product - just not as good IMO. I've used and I still do. But it doesn't last as long and the shine isn't quite as in your face.

It is good for a quick fix or if you want a less expensive option besidesthe Sebastian. Like Sebastian - it's not damaging in the least. But it won't lift your color any levels. It will only deposit a shiny, translucent "tint" of color onto the hair. Same great health benefit for the hair. Seals those cuticles - just not for as long as the Sebastian would.

TBird

Tracy, what is cellophane? How does it benefit your hair and where can I buy it? I've heard about the Sebastian's colorshines is it around the same thing? Must know must know

Tracy

Tbird - a cellpphane is a color gloss that adds a translucent wash of color (or none, they make a clear version if you don't want color) that also protects the hair and keeps the cuticle sealed for some time. I use them as a preventative measure - to stave off damage from routine handling and add goo gobs of shine!

Sebastian Colorshines are the same thing. They used to be called Cellophanes...

Where you can buy it in NC? No idea - I'm as new to these digs as you are...I think you can buy it online, but I'm not sure where. I have a stash from NYC and I'll restock when I go back since it's only about 20 bucks when I buy it there and I've never seen it cheaper than that.

Tracy

The Ginger won't show much if your hair is dark. Maybe a little in the sun....

I've used almost all of them - including the clear.
The darker browns and reds are better for enriching the tones of dark hair but it won't lighten.